Always loved SGs. That upper fret access is like a drug to me. Picked this up today swapping some equipment. It's a 2013 SG Standard in Classic White. Even still had the plastic wrap on the pickguard

Yes that is a 15 watt line 6 amp on the cab. lol. I'm in the process of getting rid of my big orange rig and going back to a small Marshall setup. Its the only amp I have in the house for now. It gets the job done! The group picture is missing the LP. It's back at the shop getting worked on.

Last edited by cheesefries at Feb 1, 2014,
ty!

just realized that last picture shows exactly why you sort of have to "get used" to an SG. Look where the end of the fretboard is compared to the fenders.

I am used to reaching the 12th fret on a strat quickly. I tried it on the SG today noodling around and seem to always hit around the 15th fret if i'm not careful
yeah I'm a strat guy but have a 61 spec SG and have the same problem is not thinking about it.
Very nice SG! HNGD!
ESP E-II Horizon FR
Gibson Flying V HET SET
ESP Eclipse II FM JB/Jazz
ESP M-II Deluxe EMG 81/SA
Marshall JCM2000 DSL/ JCM800 1960a cab
Tama Drums/ Sabian
Love SG's, so comfy and underrated if you ask me. Beautiful color you got too.
HNGD!
very nice
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Love SGs! Congrats on the guitar!
Gibson LP traditional and DC standard, PRS S2 Custom 24, Schecter Banshee 7
EVH 5153, Mesa DR Tremoverb combo 2-2x12's
Line 6 M13
Nice SG...but it's your Orange that has me jealous!
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
Nice was that the one on ebay? I just bought a new 2014 SG Futura with minietune I guess they all have it and can.t seem to put it down.I would post pics but when I try it tells me pics are too big and I'm not a computer guy so don't know what to do about that .
Gibson SG
Gibson Les Paul 60s tribute
Gibson Les Paul jr.
Epiphone Les paul gold top
Fender strat mim.
Fender Tele. mim
PRS SE245
SGs are probably my least favourite Gibson guitars, but they look great in white. Linde from HIM uses one. HNGD!
Quote by Poglia
SGs are probably my least favourite Gibson guitars, but they look great in white. Linde from HIM uses one. HNGD!

well theres my least favorite Gibby
Nice SG, I'm getting one in a week or two
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
Quote by cheesefries

well theres my least favorite Gibby

That gets my vote, too.
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!