Hi,

My name is Autumn. I never know how to start these introduction things so I'll give it my best shot anyway XD

I started playing Guitar on Christmas 2005 when I got my first Guitar. It was a Jay Turser JT-300. It was a pretty good guitar but then again I knew nothing about the instrument LOL I picked it up a few times and did my own thing on it and one day I decided to put it down for awhile. I never did pick it back up mostly because the high E string snapped and I just tuned it to normal tuning without the string (Stupid I know XD)

Now in 2012 I bought a Epiphone Special II and have been playing it more than my first one. I have learned the major and minor chords, more than 15 songs and I'm on my way to writing my own song

Also I have started playing music in 1999 my first instrument was a Violin soon after that I moved to playing Piano and now along with my Guitar I have now I'm learning the Tenor Saxophone.

Anyways, That's my story. Hope to meet a lot of awesome people here
Last edited by LedZeppelin1973 at Feb 2, 2014,
Hello and welcome! As far as finding "a lot of awesome people," good luck with that. Best look outside The Pit, where the common posters barely classify as homo sapien.

If you want to find me, I'll probably be in The Pit.
Hi, I'm Peter
I'm an awesome person
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Quote by Hydra150
I'm an awesome person

True story. Although the names have been changed to protect the truly awesome.
Hi, I'm Peter