My current rig consists of a mexican 60's telecaster and a JA-90 telecaster through an AC-30C2 with a fulltone plimsoul for overdrive. The 60's telecaster sounds absolutely fantastic through this however the JA-90 sounds a bit too dark and heavy for my liking in the bridge. The current bridge pickup is a seymour duncan sp-90-3b so what I'm looking for is a p-90 with lower output, more on par with the single coils in my other telecaster and also something brighter that won't drive the amp as much.

Budget is about £100 absolute max, cheaper would be better if it will do the sounds I want, I'm not fussed about replacing the neck as I actually really like the sound of that one, I'm located in the UK so please only links from there.

I mostly play alt rock in the style of Deaf Havana, Arctic Monkeys and Kids In Glass Houses, so it is mostly a mid-low gain crunch I'm going for.

Thanks for your help.
AC30 C2 with greenbacks

Fender JA-90 Telecaster
Fender Mexican classic series 60's Telecaster

MXR Noise Clamp
Dunlop Crybaby
Pro-co Rat 2
Fulltone Plimsoul
Electro Harmonix Big Muff W/ Tone Wicker
Mooer Orange 90
Vox Delay Lab
from what i can remember the sp-90-1b is pretty low output and fairly bright. might be worth considering if you know you like duncans.

though in the UK/europe duncans aren't always that great value. there are several handwinders (who I should add, I haven't tried, just have heard good things) who might be able to wind you a low output p90 for no more, maybe even less, than the duncan one. oil city, mojo (in northern ireland, confusingly there's a dearer mojo pickups in england too), catswhisker and jesse loureiro in spain all have prices way below your maximum budget (like half that, if even as much, you could get a set for your budget).
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?