So after dropping money on the blindingly pink 25th anniversary Ibby RG and a Splawn Quick Rod I'm still GAS-ing... I swear it's a legitimate problem...

I'm in a full on spandex wearing hair metal cover band but I just got involved with this new band that are much sleazier... LA Guns compared to like a Poison... So the sunglasses required pink guitar doesn't quite work aesthetic-wise which led me GAS-ing for something in the exact opposite direction... Natural finish Nuno Bettencourt Washburns.

Obviously the high end American made N4 is better, but is it so much better than the N24 with OFR and high quality pups than the N4?
I can probably pick up a used N4 for a bit less than 1.5k, so is it that much more worth it to wait for the one I want to show up on eBay over the 500-600 N24?
Quote by So-Cal
Incest is wincest!

Quote by Neo Evil11
Because he's the hero The Pit deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. A Dark Anus.
All the N guitars I have tried (with the stephens cut-away) have been good guitars the ones with the regular bolt-on are not so great
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
Quote by Robbgnarly
All the N guitars I have tried (with the stephens cut-away) have been good guitars the ones with the regular bolt-on are not so great

Ya, the N24 and the N4 are the ones with the SEC... Was the high end that much better than the mid level?
Quote by So-Cal
Incest is wincest!

Quote by Neo Evil11
Because he's the hero The Pit deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. A Dark Anus.
It was a different times not side by side, so I'm not real sure if there was a difference and how big. Both were nice guitars with great upper fret access.
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate