Hello all. I have been playing the electric guitar for 4 years. I mainly play heavy/thrash metal. I also use clean tone from time to time. I decided to buy a new guitar this week. I found some shops near my town so I can go and try some of 'em. But since I can't decide which one to purchase I need your help. These are the guitar that I could find.

-Dean Dime O Flage ML
-Dean VX LCBK
-Dean Mustaine VMNTX CBK
-Epiphone Les Paul Standart
-Epiphone Les Paul 100 VS
-Schecter Demon V1

If not one of them what u suggest ? I got a strato guitar and this time I want something different like a 'V' or a Les Paul. I can pay maximum 550$
I own 2 Deans, but I'd advise against buying one in the sub-$500 price range. Ibanez & others make better guitars at that price. Of the ones you listed, I'd go with either the Shechter or the Standard LP.

However, Fernandes is offering deep discounts on limited quantities of their guitars on their direct sales website. If you find something you like, now is the time: when they're gone, they're gone. As a company, Fernandes caters to guitarists playing harder, edgier music. I personally own 2 Ravelles, and love them.

http://www.fernandesguitarshop.com/
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
Hagstroms are quality guitars. If you see one in your price range, give it a good tryout!
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

There are not so many shops selling Fernandes around here. However, I found Hagstroms. I'll give them a try. Thanks man, you've been a great help.
What other brands do you see in your area?

I see lots of Cort, Ibanez, Washburn, Epiphone, BC Rich guitars in music shops. I've played a lot of them and can't get used to their tone except for Epiphones. Other than these, there is a large number of expensive stuff around here like fenders and gibsons. On wednesday I'm gonna go to a pretty huge music megastore and find out which brands and models they got. Only then I can know about my options.
You might take a closer look at the Washburns. If you can find one you like, it may be a decent deal. I own one of their fretless A/E basses.

And Ibanez is one of the better brands for hard rock, especially for those on a budget.