Got this in the mail a week ago:

It's actually pretty decent considering it's copy direct from china off ebay. Opened it up and I have no idea what the actual wood is considering it was listed as mahogany with a maple cap, the back is a veneer and front is probably too. Plays pretty well, set neck, no uneven frets, decent inlays and binding, tuners work well enough and the pickups are fine sounding and lack any real muddiness which surprised me.

The radius difference from this to the jazzmaster and strat (9.5) is certainly noticeable but not difficult though i do notice myself playing a lot more rhythm riffs and parts just because of the way the guitar sits and partly due to the lack of upper fret access.

It's a bit lighter than most LP's weighing in at 3.7kg or 8.1 pounds but i'm guessing that could be due to the unknown wood.

But yeah i'm really happy with it considering i took a shot in the dark and even got a partial refund since the nut was clearly plastic when it was listed as being bone and the veneers hiding god knows what type of wood.

So it ended up costing me a grand total of $165aud if you include the refund and that a Epi les paul special II costs around $250-300 new here I'd say that's a good score
Quote by RSOB Bass
Thanks Andy, you're fucking awesome.

Quote by XmydyingheartX
^___^

Quote by Andrea55
Banned because I love you!

Happily e-married to RSOB Bass
E-brother to Andrea55
E-Uncle to KitKat555
That looks nice to. Not like some copies you see that have the inlays not lining up and the finish really messed up. Nice score
I bought it direct from china from an ebay store called Grote Guitar. They run a website too but it's full of fakes while their ebay stores are just copys with their logo Grote on it instead.
Quote by RSOB Bass
Thanks Andy, you're fucking awesome.

Quote by XmydyingheartX
^___^

Quote by Andrea55
Banned because I love you!

Happily e-married to RSOB Bass
E-brother to Andrea55
E-Uncle to KitKat555
Try Artist Guitars from Sydney, Australia. I have bought a couple of guitars of them. Great quality for the price (around what you paid). They import from China, but have been completley satisfied with their product and service. I don't know if they ship internationally, but they ship free in Australia.
Can you take more pictures, close ups and such?

ESP LTD F-50 + Tonezone
Cort EVL-Z4 + X2N
Cort EVL-K47B

Marshall Valvestate 8100
Randall RG1503
Bugera 333
Peavey Rockmaster preamp

Line6 Pod X3