"From the rubble,.. a shapeless form appeared. Its eyes spoke of nothing but contempt and violence, blood oozing from the many openings in its skin. Soldiers raised their rifles; a dry crackle popped through the air like a cracking bone. The creature twisted violently and exhaled a disgusting shriek. For a moment, all motion ceased. Then, without warning, its claws found their throats..."

Presenting to you a mix of violence and obnoxiousness. Enjoy,.. well, - I say, enjoy...

http://8tracks.com/autumnaurora/firing-squad

schedule:

February 3: Emenius Sleepus
February 10: Annihislater
February 17: Metal_Head1
February 24: Helloween4Ever
March 3: \Powerslave/
March 10: Kytokinesis

“Who are you then?.."
"- I am part of that power which eternally wills evil and eternally works good.”
KULTURKAMPF
lastFM
Last edited by Emenius Sleepus at Feb 4, 2014,
This is some aggressive stuff alright...liked Inquisitor and currently on the Sarcofago track.

edit: well it was pretty good throughout...and it also had Aspid on it = Win
Last edited by elatihc at Feb 6, 2014,
Savage stuff. Giving this a spin again tomorrow for deadly chores around the house.
A heathen, conceivably
but not,

I hope,
I’m not ashamed to be white
Vi doede ikke... vi har aldri levd
Barbarism is the natural state of mankind
Civilization is unnatural

It is a whim of circumstance
an unenlightened one
Nice mix.

There's a good few bands I've heard of but never got round to checking. I find this kind of metal, the sort of death/thrash/proto-black metal hybrid, the sort of thing I'm not often in the mood for.

Nice to hear Nocturnus though, it seems ages since I last heard The Key. And it's a lot better than I remember. I think it might be due a revisit.
When Metallica, in Fade To Black signature guitar riff, changes to the second part of the riff near the beginning of the song starting on D note on the B string (15th fret) does anyone know what the Amp is set on to get that happy part of the riff? for the life of me I can't get that sound...I love playing the riff, it just doesn't sound right when I play it. Thanks for any suggestions, FM
^what in the world are you on about and why is this not in the Metallica thread?

Also it's about three weeks past its use-by date, but listen to it and hail satan.

and thanks to those of you who already have given it your attention

“Who are you then?.."
"- I am part of that power which eternally wills evil and eternally works good.”
KULTURKAMPF
lastFM
Sorry...I'll look for the Metallica thread. FM

Quote by Emenius Sleepus
^what in the world are you on about and why is this not in the Metallica thread?

Also it's about three weeks past its use-by date, but listen to it and hail satan.

and thanks to those of you who already have given it your attention