I change the strings on my Artcore 75 and removed them all to clean and oil the fretboard. The bridge fell off and now it has buzz and I don't know where to place the bridge or how to adjust the height of the strings. T he manual is quite confusing and is not clear on either of these issues.

Any input would be appreciated.
see the thumb wheels on the bridge screws? look like big circles with ridges that turn the bridge pins. back them off a little bit so your bridge sits high, tighten your strings and check action, intonation, etc. if you're actions still too high or too low, loosen the strings up, adjust the bridge as necessary, tune back up and check again. repeat until your setup is fixed.

It's a trial and error thing, mostly. Take your time and fiddle around and it should all work out alright
As far as placing the bridge back on the guitar, look closely at the dust etc and see if you can see the outline of where it used to sit. That method has saved my butt a few times when I've forgotten to leave one string in place to hold it down while cleaning and old guitar of mine.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
well, I polished the guitar and cant see the dust line.

Any other thoughts
Quote by azledon
well, I polished the guitar and cant see the dust line.

Any other thoughts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hNET0yt9J8E

Maybe this can help you? If not, try similar videos. There's a lot of good info out there, lucky for you this is not a rare problem!
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite