Hey, I got this guitar today from my local guitar shop for $240 used with a hardshell case included. It's in really good condition and plays really well. My 3rd guitar, 2nd electric. Really happy with it.

Wait for $240? Maybe it's just me but that seems high for that guitar. I could be way off though. Either way congrats in the new guitar.
Gibson LP traditional and DC standard, SG standard, MIA Standard Strat, Schecter Banshee 7
EVH 5153, Orange TV50H 2-2x12's
Line 6 M13
Quote by bobafettacheese
Wait for $240? Maybe it's just me but that seems high for that guitar. I could be way off though. Either way congrats in the new guitar.

It had a really nice hardshell case with it, I checked MF and they had it for $289.

Quote by JustRooster
Which shop, homie?

I bought it at a locally owned place called Guitar Cellar.

Here are the specs from MF:

-Basswood body
-Maple top
-Bolt-on maple neck
-Maple fingerboard
-25.5" scale
-Locking nut
-42mm nut width
-Thin U neck contour
-24 extra jumbo frets
-Chrome hardware
-ESP tuners
-Floyd Rose Special tremolo bridge
-Pickups: ESP LH-150 / LS-120 / LS-120 SET (H/S/S)
-Electronics : Vol / Tone / 5-Way Switch
Always a sucker for the maple fretboard HNGD.
Jackson DK2
1962 Fender Esquire
PEAVEY JSX 212
PEAVEY 6505+ 112
Beautiful guitar. I still can't get used to seeing a maple fretboard on dark guitar bodies. I think it looks good on white guitars. Either way, nice score, man.
nice
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Minicaxotinho
Nice guitars man, I kinda like the les paul better but the new one is also cool

It's actually not a Les Paul, just a Les Paul style Jay Turser. Plays like a Les Paul and looks like one but is about $2,000 cheaper.

The other's a Yamaha FGX730SC that is an awesome guitar all around.

Edit: Also, thanks everybody

Love the 24 fret neck, and floyd rose system. Plays great too! Really happy with it.
Last edited by ehbacon at Feb 4, 2014,