Long story short, i have been wanting a new amp for a while now, and i found a used Bugera 333 for 300€. Is it a good deal? Would it be reliable? From what i heard, i like the tone, but im kinda woried it will die on me. Would it be better to pay twice the price and get a new one, maybe the XL and the Infinium version? Or is this just as good?
Joža je kul. On ma sirove z dodatki pa hambije.
I wouldn't. The 333 line was notorious for having reliability issues. You should try to find a Peavey Ultra, XXX, or JSX. Those are what the 333 was based off of.
Gibson SG Standard
Gibson Les Paul Traditional
Cort Explorer
Squire Standard Strat rebuilt with Fender USA parts
Squire Tele
Krank 1980
Orange Tiny Terror
Traynor YCV 50 Blue
Peavey Vypyr 75

Will fly for food. Call me Dylan
Well thats all fine and good, but those amps are more than 2 or 3 times my budget. I was always planing on geting a 333XL or the new Infinium line.
I wouldn't buy used, the new ones are supposed to be better, but buying used you chance getting one of the early ones with issues.

Sorry, didn't realize they were that high over there.
Gibson SG Standard
Cort Explorer
Squire Tele
Krank 1980
Orange Tiny Terror
Traynor YCV 50 Blue
Peavey Vypyr 75

Yeah, a Bugera 333XL Infinium new is around 500-600€ here, and a Peavey 6505 goes for 1.200€ easily.
The ones I mentioned are usually really cheap used. Much cheaper than the 6505
Gibson SG Standard
Cort Explorer
Squire Tele
Krank 1980
Orange Tiny Terror
Traynor YCV 50 Blue
Peavey Vypyr 75

Yeah, of all those, the only one i ever saw used was the XXX and it went for 850€
Wow, that sucks dude. In any case, I wouldn't buy a used Bugera for the reasons I said above.
Gibson SG Standard
Cort Explorer
Squire Tele
Krank 1980
Orange Tiny Terror
Traynor YCV 50 Blue
Peavey Vypyr 75

better to save up and do with out than to compromise. the world is full of compromise doesn't mean you have to
the Infinium models have still had issues, i have seen them time to time. the failure rate is too high to gamble in my opinion. but again i have a better selection as well.

what brands can you get?

can you get to thomann? (never spelled that right haha)
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
As a past 333 owner DO NOT BUY A USED BUGERA. Mine had to be put in the shop 4 times just to keep it running and that was in 2.5 yrs of only practicing (little movement of the amp).

If you are going to buy an amp, have you looked at Jet City from Thomman? they are really good deals on solid amps. The JCA50/100/100hdm are all budget Soldano Hot Rod Avenger+ amps. Not copys, but actually designed by Soldano him self (his amps run $1900-$4000 in the USA).

These are the best deal on a new Hi-gain amp in Europe €298 for the JCA50h at thomann .de
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
Yeah, i have acces to thomann, its actually where i plan to buy a new amp. Either thomann or dv27.com. I guess shipping will be a pain, but whatever. Thanks for the advice guys!
The amps tend to be overpriced here in Europe (even Engl since they increased prices few years back) even on used market but Jet City is our answer to that. They are cheaper here than in the USA and are actually very good amps, especially with tubescreamer-type pedal in front.

ESP LTD F-50 + Tonezone
Cort EVL-Z4 + X2N
Cort EVL-K47B

Marshall Valvestate 8100
Randall RG1503
Bugera 333
Peavey Rockmaster preamp

Line6 Pod X3
The combination of Bugera and used sounds like a recipe for disaster.

Seriously though, there is only one reason people sell Bugera's- They're broken.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I also have to do that. Cottaging this weekend
Last edited by T00DEEPBLUE at Feb 4, 2014,
On the topic of those Jet City amps, from what i've seen now on youtube, they have pretty good high gain tones, but people mostly use it for rock. I would use it for metal, and im guessing it would still suit me?
Quote by gorkyporky
On the topic of those Jet City amps, from what i've seen now on youtube, they have pretty good high gain tones, but people mostly use it for rock. I would use it for metal, and im guessing it would still suit me?

Yes it suitable for metal, there is boatloads of gain especially with tubescreamer type pedal to tighten things up. But the voicing is classical Soldano type. Its better suited for oldschool metal and extreme metal with loose bottom end than modern ubertight precision *core chugging.

Soldano is the grand daddy of modern high gain tones but things have changed a lot since then. Here is a good discussion about the Soldano modern metal issue issue. Some say yes it fits, others no. It really depends on taste. Simply put its different from your typical Peaveys.
http://www.sevenstring.org/forum/gear-equipment/238085-whats-wrong-soldano-modern-metal.html

And clips of its high gain tones in mix:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFAXos32BCc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RS22toD3QJ4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=up5PG8_uG_Q

ESP LTD F-50 + Tonezone
Cort EVL-Z4 + X2N
Cort EVL-K47B

Marshall Valvestate 8100
Randall RG1503
Bugera 333
Peavey Rockmaster preamp

Line6 Pod X3