Hi all
I need buy another acoustic guitar to play music in my home (I don't make concerts or live music)
I have 400-500€ max budget and in my shop are only this models:
Fender T-BUCKET™ 400CE
Fender SONORAN™ SCE
Fender CD-140SCE
IBANEZ AW 250 ECE

My seller want give me the last 2 models (Fender 140 and Ibanez 250ece) but i amn't sure what is the best for me.
He has also Ovation DJA34, Martin (too expensive), CORT L500F and other.
He haven't Yamaha guitars.

I Love pop music and i want best neck for make easy bars (F- F#, B, etc...)
first off, don't buy by brand - buy the one that sounds and feels best to you. there's no "best neck", as different people are comfortable with different ergonomics. take me, for example. i'm a 5'3" woman with small hands, yet i find a somewhat wider neck is much more comfortable for me to play, either picking or strumming, bar chords or classical. and more comfortable translates to playing easier and faster. others find a narrow neck much more comfortable, but i find a narrow neck is cramped and slows my playing.

that's why they make so many different guitars - because there is no one best guitar, either tonally or ergonomically. the best neck for me (which would have a 1 7/8" nut, somewhere between shallow and chunky but with a rounded shape) would be the worst guitar for someone else.

if you can go to the store, play 'em all, then come back later and play 'em all again.
Quote by Skeet UK
I just looked in my Oxford English Dictionary and under "Acoustic Guitar", there was your Avatar and an email address!
Quote by patticake
if you can go to the store, play 'em all, then come back later and play 'em all again.

Good advise right there
Second that. Go somewhere else too - the right guitar will find you.
Sent from the cleanest toilet in Hell
I can't go in the store because it is a online store .
I bought in thios store an outlet Eko mia but it has a problem and Eko can't repair it.
So or i wait months to buy another Eko or take another model
Good and doubt.
I decided at moment to buy Ibanez AW300ece but i can give other 90€ and choice the Simon &Patrick Songsmith without pickup-preamp.

Do you think that Simon will sound 10000 times better than Ibanez?