Okay guys, so I'm getting rid of some of my guitars and moving down to 2 electrical. One of them will be my great washburn idol. And the other will be something I don't own yet. I live in west Virginia and my only option is online shopping. I play for letterswv.bandcamp.com so everything from funk cleans to medium to high gain crunch. I want to spend under 500 and have something nice, even less if possible. I want something that I can record and play live with and be happy with. I have bigger hands so a chunky neck would be nice. Ive considered squire vm Cv fender modern player, agile, xaviere and some others, what do you guys think I should buy?
Last edited by ColeFleming at Feb 4, 2014,
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
Last edited by dannyalcatraz at Feb 4, 2014,
Baja telecaster if your willing to spend about $100 dollars more or you could look at the used market, very chunky neck and greart range of tones.
Fender Baja Telecaster
Gretsch G5422tdc
Fender Classic Player Jazzmaster
Vox AC15C1
I like some of those guitars, but still haven't chosen anything. I like the god in session with the HSS setup. Baja teles are cool but pricey.