I've been playing guitar a few years now,
But I don't know much different models and brands.
The only electric guitars I've played are this and my brother's cheap Davison strat.
I got this back in 2005, as a gift, and it was purchased in Japan.
Searching the MyG stamp online yields a bunch of Japanese results (and a few South American?), so I can't really identify it beyond Charvel.

I'll be posting this in a more specific forum when I get the chance, but if anyone can tell me anything about it, that'd be cool
'Cause I don't know a damn thing.

http://imgur.com/a/YtogV
Last edited by Self-Reference at Feb 5, 2014,
The MyG line is/was to Charvel as Squier is to Fender. They were pretty cheap guitars, the woods used on the neck are really low quality but at least it's got brass frets which is kind of cool. Pretty much about the same thing as a Squier Affinity or Bullet level guitar.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Quote by Acϵ♠
The MyG line is/was to Charvel as Squier is to Fender. They were pretty cheap guitars, the woods used on the neck are really low quality but at least it's got brass frets which is kind of cool. Pretty much about the same thing as a Squier Affinity or Bullet level guitar.

Alright, good to know.
Thanks!