2 8%
4 15%
1 4%
1 4%
Voters: 26.
Whichever season had this in it

Kills me everytime
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
It's more about individual episodes to be honest. The worst seasons are the ones which insist on referencing Apple, Lady Gaga, Facebook and all that shit

Quote by slash_GNR666

Kills me everytime

Never noticed that
From 3-9 are all just wonderful, but season's 4 and 5 are sublime. Casting a vote for Season 5 because it has the legalized gambling episode
I used to be a goddamn saint. I said my prayers and handled snakes until the road introduced me to sin. I only shook hands with drink but he had friends with him
3-9,10,11ish somewhere there.

I remember season 6 and 9 being good.

Whatever season's got the episode "You Only Move Twice" is obviously the best season by default because Hank Scorpio > all.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Wow this is a difficult one...
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise
Quote by slash_GNR666

Kills me everytime

...wow haha, just noticed that too.

I don't know the season numbers well enough so I just picked something in the middle.
'93 Gibson LP Studio (498T/490R)-Ebony
'14 Gibson LP Standard (JB/Jazz)-Ocean Water Perimeter
Epi MKH LP Custom-7 (SD Custom Shop JB-7)-Ebony
+More

Maxon od808|Boss NS-2|Boss CE-5|
Line6 G55|Korg Pitchblack Pro

JVM 210h|1960a(V30/G12t-75)
I own all the season DVDs up to 15, but I'd say the first 6 are much better than later seasons.
Someone is wrong on the internet. Only you can help.

Originally Posted by Tulkas
Stairway is required on any list of anything involving the words guitar or song, I believe Congress amended the constitution in order to put it into federal law.
Which ever season this guy's in...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rL5ZVljj4vg
Caution:
This post contains my opinion and/or inaccurate information

Quote by vayne92
I'm genuinely beginning to think you're the best troll of all time

"Emocore is like, when you cry when you break a guitar string"
- Thurston Moore
Quote by buxeyy
Which ever season this guy's in...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rL5ZVljj4vg

First appearance: Season 9 -> Mayored to the Mob. That's the season most people agree things started going downhill. Although there's some great episodes in it

7 and 8 are probably my favorites, but some of the best eps aired pretty early on in the show's existence. I wasn't really aware of the sheer degree of suckiness this cartoon had achieved until they started airing 'em in chronological order over here. Me and my brother were having the best time (really felt like a major nostalgia trip because we used to watch the show a lot), until the double digit seasons came around. Then I realized how long it's been since I last found the show funny and it kinda made me depressed, for like, an entire day

I should hold a South Park marathon

/] 三方 [\
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Season 5 is the best. Followed by Season 6, then Season 4, Season 8.
Quote by Dave Mustaine
If you want to be treated intelligently, act intelligent.

Quote by slash_GNR666

Kills me everytime

Am I missing something here?
Quote by ChucklesMginty
Chuck's F and S...

Think about it.

I still don't get it...
Caution:
This post contains my opinion and/or inaccurate information

Quote by vayne92
I'm genuinely beginning to think you're the best troll of all time

"Emocore is like, when you cry when you break a guitar string"
- Thurston Moore
if it's SN"EEDS" f"EED" and s"EED" then Ch"UCKS"...
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise
Quote by fishmunky
From 3-9 are all just wonderful, but season's 4 and 5 are sublime. Casting a vote for Season 5 because it has the legalized gambling episode

GAMBLOR!
Last.fm So you can make fun of my taste in music
Youtube So you can make fun of my videos
Quote by Krieger91
if it's SN"EEDS" f"EED" and s"EED" then Ch"UCKS"...

Maybe I should give up trying...
Quote by ChucklesMginty
CHUCK'S FUCK AND SUCK.

/c

DO WE HAVE TO SPELL IT OUT MORE?!?!
Jokes are funnier when you have to explain them...
Jesus Christ I can't believe it took that long
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
There is no "best season", but 3-5 and then 8-10 were the best stretches hands down.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬