I'm giving up and sticking with bass. Guitar is not for me soon as I first played bass I progressed pretty well and learnt a lot of songs. I can't get out of the habit of thinking the strings are further apart and there thinner on guitar buzz when you mess up or mute and even the basic chords are hard. All I can play is C G Am and I can change to and from them ok ish sometimes mess up Am coz my fat bass hands.

So yeah bye acoustic forum. Playing guitar wants to make me put my hand through the things seems like more of a chore than it is fun. I'd rather clean and wash up. And most importantly play bass it's fun and doesn't f**k me off.
fair enough

Some instruments aren't just for some people. I like guitar and the endless challenges it provides me with. I'm sure bass is the same way

Sure, it pisses me off 80% of the time, but that's my driving force to keep playing.
ayy lmao
Thats the way .... If first you don't succeed give up/// Thank God for humanity we don't all adopt that attitude. Cheers
i'm a horrible player too but i stick with it... quitting's for quitters.
need more gear and a lot more talent(courtesytuxs)
Quote by BassBen93
I'm giving up and sticking with bass. Guitar is not for me soon as I first played bass I progressed pretty well and learnt a lot of songs. I can't get out of the habit of thinking the strings are further apart and there thinner on guitar buzz when you mess up or mute and even the basic chords are hard. All I can play is C G Am and I can change to and from them ok ish sometimes mess up Am coz my fat bass hands.

So yeah bye acoustic forum. Playing guitar wants to make me put my hand through the things seems like more of a chore than it is fun. I'd rather clean and wash up. And most importantly play bass it's fun and doesn't f**k me off.
Well, this isn't actually something that warrants a thread. Threads are for asking questions, and getting help

So, this is actually a blog, a fairly abusive blog at that, and as such, doesn't belong here.

Since I'm a "nice guy", I won't report it.

Since I'm actually "too nice a guy", I'm going to help you anyway!

So here, this will take you where you want to go: https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=6

Oh and BTW, don't let the door hit you on the ass on the way out to get over there.....
Last edited by Captaincranky at Feb 6, 2014,