nothing seems to be happening anywhere anymore

its kind of like life in slow motion

like i mean, whats going on in the middle east right now? nobody knows
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Have you started your cognitive behavioral therapy yet m8?
Whats goes around must come down
can i do nothing with you :love:

Quote by ichiefG13
Have you started your cognitive behavioral therapy yet m8?

nope, im still too cool for that

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hof4EESpe_k
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
forgot about that everything is going swimmingly
Quote by korinaflyingv
i can see what you mean actually

i hope a war starts soon, at least it'll be interesting
Quote by DonGlover

You look like a young Eugene Levy, but with a moustache.

Quote by slapsymcdougal
Quote by Dreadnought
Kicking a man when he's down, I'm proud of you

When they're down is the safest time.

Soundcloud
Sharks Stanley Cup 15-16
Sharks Stanley Cup 16-17,,,,?
i never heard about ukraine
Quote by korinaflyingv
Quote by LostLegion
Did everyone forget about Ukraine?

you mean the ukraine you ignoramus

wouldnt it be cool if cthulu rose from the ocean and we had to fight him and I got super powers
Quote by Weaponized
wouldnt it be cool if cthulu rose from the ocean and we had to fight him and I got super powers

It would be like pacific rim IMO
Whats goes around must come down
The olympics start tomorrow, duh.

I for one love the winter games. Another chance for Americans to kick the crap out of all the inferior countries across the globe. Only in a non violent entertaining way.

I'm predicting the good ol' US of A easily wins the over all medal count by at least 35 and easily takes home the most golds.
make a fun downloadable game/application of some kind, so people can search and find it to download and enjoy!
Quote by Dr_Hepplebeef
make a fun downloadable game/application of some kind, so people can search and find it to download and enjoy!

this is great advice

thank you dr. Hepplebeef
Quote by korinaflyingv