Sure would love to see a keyboard section in the forums. I have used Ultimate-Guitar for years to get my chord sheets for songs and it's a fabulous tool.
I, too, would love to see this. I've been starting to take keyboard more seriously, and there doesn't seem to be much room for keyboardists here. The best we offer are Guitar Pro tabs if the keys are transcribed or chord charts that don't feature the nuances of the keyboard playing.

The Rush Tablature Project's page has a keyboard tab format I'd love to see UG adopt as a standard just like they had with drum tabs.
Q: Favourite Pink Floyd song?
A: The one where they get wicked high and play Emin and A for an hour.
There's a keyboards thread somewhere. It gets used so infrequently you stand pretty much no chance of getting a whole forum dedicated to the subject.
Gibson LP Traditional, LP GT, LP Studio, SG Standard x2
Barber Tone Press > EHX Worm >TC Polytune > MXR Custom Badass 78 > EXH Glove > EHX East River Drive > Zoom G3 > TC Spark Mini Booster
Laney VC30
Marshall TSL602
Jet City JCA22H
My SoundCloud
Quote by GaryBillington
There's a keyboards thread somewhere. It gets used so infrequently you stand pretty much no chance of getting a whole forum dedicated to the subject.

Yeah, there is pretty much no real demand here. Like, the drum thread in the Pit was super active for years before getting a subforum. And now... that's pretty desolate as it is.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.