every song she makes is about a guy

Says something about her character.

what does it say? I'm not sure.
ayy lmao
It says she's a hoe. Like every other celebrity woman that tries to act all innocent.
Quote by Wormholes
It says she's a hoe. Like every other celebrity woman that tries to act all innocent.

wow
Quote by Wormholes

lol

Quote by Wormholes

lel
That was pretty ****ed up, closed it after a minute. There might be some tenuous stupid argument to be made about Taylor using her experiences to write songs (it'd be a piss-poor one), and I'm sure John Mayer and whoever else is supposedly being wrote about aren't keen on it. But there's that, then there's "dirty little bitch" and calling her a "skank", at which point it's just like dude. Find less cunty ways to promote your mediocre band.
That singer's voice made me want to skin an infant with a half-melted plastic spoon.
Join the 7 String Legion!

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.

Messiaen is Magical

Official Approval
This message has been approved by:

Mister A.J.
Head of the Department of Redundancy Department
Mister A.J.
"Dude, Taylor Swift gets so much cock..."
"Yeah, and her songs suck ass, like all pop stars songs."
"Dude, dude, check this out. Maybe if we write a song about Taylor Swift being a hoe, we can finally get some pussy, like, Taylor Swift-like, while we bash that commercial shit on the radio."
"Bro, but Taylor Swift gives like, an image like, so innocent and shit. Everyone would feel sorry for her if we call her a skank."
"Exactly."
"...... Woah, we're on to some pioneer shit with this."

- The Roundheels' Creative Process.
First of all, aren't all her songs about her boyfriends?

Saw one music video that was entirely visual representing her and a boyfriend.

Also what does it say about her character?

A hoe? Last time I checked hoes don't care about the other, and most certainly do not write songs about it, just steal your dough and move on.

She is probably a perfectionist, and overly romantic. A few video's depict the perfect over the top romantic relationship, which is not feasible..

Jup perfectionist, strongly supported by the fact she is popular, cause for people that know how to deal with such trait instead of it just being a pitfall often end up high in places...blaze it

The "Re-incarnation of Plato" Award 2009
(most intelligent)
The "Good Samaritan" Award 2009 (most helpful)

[font="Palatino Linotype
Who's Andy Timmons??
Last edited by xxdarrenxx at Feb 6, 2014,
I'd still smash her back door in
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Quote by gabcd86
That was pretty ****ed up, closed it after a minute. There might be some tenuous stupid argument to be made about Taylor using her experiences to write songs (it'd be a piss-poor one), and I'm sure John Mayer and whoever else is supposedly being wrote about aren't keen on it. But there's that, then there's "dirty little bitch" and calling her a "skank", at which point it's just like dude. Find less cunty ways to promote your mediocre band.

I believe John Mayer wrote Slow Dancing in a Burning Room for Swift
My Soundcloud

My beginner rig:

Epiphone Goth G-400 SG
Line 6 Spider IV (Don't judge me, I was young and stupid)
Stagg SW203N
Yamaha APX500
Jesus Christ leave Taylor Swift alone she's a 24 year old woman who has had maybe a total of 5 or 6 boyfriends in her life. She hasn't even dated anyone for over a year. You do realise not every single one of her songs is an autobiographical account about a different man and some of them are fictional stories for example "Speak Now" which is about her crashing a wedding and "Love Story" which is about Romeo and Juliet. Or are you actually stupid enough to believe that every song she releases is about a different man?

She's a lot more talented and genuine than most of the other acts in the pop industry right now so just shut up it's not cool and you're just making yourself look like an idiot because I bet most girls have been involved with at least 6 guys in their entire life.

Quote by BjarnedeGraaf
I believe John Mayer wrote Slow Dancing in a Burning Room for Swift

Paper Doll by John Mayer is written about Taylor Swift.

EDIT: The song is awful. Shitty song by some shitty band thinking they're so much better than pop artists for writing regurgitated dad rock dissing someone who's popular.

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Last edited by EndTheRapture51 at Feb 6, 2014,
They better not be talking shit about my Taylor ( ), else I'll fight them.
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
Quote by I.O.T.M
They better not be talking shit about my Taylor ( ), else I'll fight them.

I'll fight them too I saw Taylor Swift on Sunday and it was aaaaaaaaaaaamazing

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Quote by EndTheRapture51
I'll fight them too I saw Taylor Swift on Sunday and it was aaaaaaaaaaaamazing

I'm so damn jelly it's unreal. ;___________;
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Jesus Christ leave Taylor Swift alone she's a 24 year old woman who has had maybe a total of 5 or 6 boyfriends in her life. She hasn't even dated anyone for over a year. You do realise not every single one of her songs is an autobiographical account about a different man and some of them are fictional stories for example "Speak Now" which is about her crashing a wedding and "Love Story" which is about Romeo and Juliet. Or are you actually stupid enough to believe that every song she releases is about a different man?

She's a lot more talented and genuine than most of the other acts in the pop industry right now so just shut up it's not cool and you're just making yourself look like an idiot because I bet most girls have been involved with at least 6 guys in their entire life.

Paper Doll by John Mayer is written about Taylor Swift.

EDIT: The song is awful. Shitty song by some shitty band thinking they're so much better than pop artists for writing regurgitated dad rock dissing someone who's popular.

Taylor swift - Love story:

"Swift expanded on this song's invocation of the story of Romeo and Juliet in an interview with the Los Angeles Times October 26, 2008. Said Swift: "I was going through a situation like that where I could relate. I used to be in high school where you see [a boyfriend] every day. Then I was in a situation where it wasn't so easy for me, and I wrote this song because I could relate to the whole Romeo and Juliet thing. I was really inspired by that story. Except for the ending. I feel like they had such promise and they were so crazy for each other. And if that had just gone a little bit differently, it could have been the best love story ever told. And it is one of the best love stories ever told, but it's a tragedy. I thought, why can't you... make it a happy ending and put a key change in the song and turn it into a marriage proposal?"

also this: http://taylorswift.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_Taylor_Swift%27s_ex-boyfriends

Those are more than 5 or 6 BF's if I can count correctly, there's 11 in that list
she's 24.... thats almost 1 boyfriend every 2 years.
My Soundcloud

My beginner rig:

Epiphone Goth G-400 SG
Line 6 Spider IV (Don't judge me, I was young and stupid)
Stagg SW203N
Yamaha APX500
Last edited by BjarnedeGraaf at Feb 6, 2014,
Quote by BjarnedeGraaf
Taylor swift - Love story:

"Swift expanded on this song's invocation of the story of Romeo and Juliet in an interview with the Los Angeles Times October 26, 2008. Said Swift: "I was going through a situation like that where I could relate. I used to be in high school where you see [a boyfriend] every day. Then I was in a situation where it wasn't so easy for me, and I wrote this song because I could relate to the whole Romeo and Juliet thing. I was really inspired by that story. Except for the ending. I feel like they had such promise and they were so crazy for each other. And if that had just gone a little bit differently, it could have been the best love story ever told. And it is one of the best love stories ever told, but it's a tragedy. I thought, why can't you... make it a happy ending and put a key change in the song and turn it into a marriage proposal?"

also this: http://taylorswift.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_Taylor_Swift%27s_ex-boyfriends

Those are more than 5 or 6 BF's if I can count correctly, there's 11 in that list
she's 24.... thats almost 1 boyfriend every 2 years.

First album is widely known to be based on fictional/high school boyfriends which is hardly a big thing since she was like 12-16 when she wrote the songs on that album.

Fearless has songs about Joe Jonas on it and fictional songs such as love story. If we're only counting post-18 as "serious relationships" we're on 1.

Speak Now has songs about fictional situations, John Mayer, Taylor Lautner and Owl City who she never even dated. Boyfriend count is 3.

Red is about Jake Gyllenhaal also with songs about Connor Kennedy and John Mayer on. Boyfriend count is now 5. She also dated Harry Styles. Boyfriend count 6, 8 at a stretch. There's even a table at the bottom of the page. So you just can't count. 6 boyfriends in 6 years is 1 a year which is not even that many. So yeah you just can't count.

Last edited by EndTheRapture51 at Feb 6, 2014,
Quote by chookiecookie
every song she makes is about a guy

Says something about her character.

what does it say? I'm not sure.

It says that shes self absorbed and unable to take any responsibilities for her mistakes. Which is also what the roundheels sing about (its all about her and not the guys) making them exactly the same.

In conclusion, relationships are pathetic egotrips and a waste of time.