... he doesn't even need to plug in his guitar!

He's the guitarist from One Direction. Facebook is full of comments by 13 years old girls like "omg u guyz r idiot its a wireless guitar!!!". When I politely tried to explain that wireless transmitters still have to be plugged in and even provided pictures, they didn't believe me. I don't want to live on this planet anymore...
So this is a thread about gays...

We have a thread for gays...

Go to the gays thread...
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Actually Ben Weinman (The Dillinger Escape Plan) uses a wireless guitar But yeah 13 years olds are the worst
Haters gonna hate, but there's one that trumps that..

Ignorants are gonna ignore

The "Re-incarnation of Plato" Award 2009
(most intelligent)
The "Good Samaritan" Award 2009 (most helpful)

[font="Palatino Linotype
Who's Andy Timmons??
Quote by triface
One Direction has a freaking guitarist?

WIRELESS guitarist you IDIOT! WIRELESS!!!!
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise
Hey! I pre-recorded for that concert! RHCP did the same thing at the superbowl you know
My Soundcloud

My beginner rig:

Epiphone Goth G-400 SG
Line 6 Spider IV (Don't judge me, I was young and stupid)
Stagg SW203N
Yamaha APX500
Quote by Random3
Why are you wasting your time giving publicity to something you don't like?

This.
Quote by Poglia

He's the guitarist from One Direction. Facebook is full of comments by 13 years old girls like "omg u guyz r idiot its a wireless guitar!!!". When I politely tried to explain that wireless transmitters still have to be plugged in and even provided pictures, they didn't believe me. I don't want to live on this planet anymore...

I think the really depressing part is the fact you felt the need to argue with 13 year olds girls on Facebook about One Direction.
There are guitars that have wireless systems built into the frame already, but I highly doubt this is one of them.
Check out my band Disturbed
Quote by Random3
Why are you wasting your time giving publicity to something you don't like?
Welcome to the internet.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
I have always wondered which "one" direction they were. I'm guessing weast.

Quote by StewieSwan
There are guitars that have wireless systems built into the frame already, but I highly doubt this is one of them.

Didn't you read what Axl Rose said about RHCP? The wireless is in their ass.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Nah, definitely snorth.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Quote by theogonia777
about RHCP? The wireless is in their ass.

Axl Rose mocking RHCP... golden.
Spare a Cow
Eat a Vegan
Quote by Ziphoblat
Axl Rose mocking RHCP... golden.

He wasn't so much mocking RHCP as he was mocking the fact that some people including famous musicians made a huge deal out of the whole thing... even though everyone knows you simply aren't allowed to play the Super Bowl plugged in.