I live in Ukraine and oppose Yanukovych. Whatever it was, but this does not give people the power to live. People are just trying to survive and exist. All financial flows are concentrated in their hands, corruption terrible police real bandits. Beggarly wages and pensions. I know that in Europe, too, is not sugar, but we live in this way can no longer.
We do not want war. We want to change. Support us please. PayPal MelnikSergiy@i.ua
My page on facebook facebook.com/sergiy.melnik.75 Thank you.
You're just going to spend it all on salo.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by Ssargentslayer
How do I know this isn't a scam..

Is it really a scam if he's just flat out asking for money for nothing in return?
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

i not give u mony now fak of pls
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
SeemsLegit.jpeg
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS
Quote by Trowzaa
Is it really a scam if he's just flat out asking for money for nothing in return?

What if he uses my hard earned money on drugs instead of helping himself or family? That's really what I'm trying to buy here: help for the Ukraine.
just make borscht and be well my nigga.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
i personally know up to 10 ukranians and i promise if you give me money i will give it to them in the name of charity and goodwill