I have just started buying pedals, but I want some crazy effects, so I want everybody to tell me the most unconventional pedal on their board.
Funny delays are funny.
Stack a couple of them and put an octaver and a flanger and an overdrive in one path and you're good.

Also, here was this double envelope filter which name was something like robotalk, and then you get all sort of oddly sounding polyphonic pitch shifters which create octave up/down choruses because they suck at tracking more than one note at a time :P
Name's Luca.

Quote by OliOsbourne
I don't know anything about this topic, but I just clicked on this thread because of your username :O
Quote by Cajundaddy
Clue: amplifiers amplify so don't turn it on if you need quiet.
Quote by chrismendiola
I guess spambots are now capable of reading minds.
The most unconventional pedal I have right now is a Devi Ever Godzilla fuzz pedal. It produces some really crazy, saturated fuzzes. For some people, it can be tough to work with and might sound like garbage but, I like it for its strange options...
envelope filter pedals are my favourite non-typical pedal. Love just throwing it on during a jam and seeing my buddies heads turn. Bring da funk in.
You can try to get hold of a Metasonix Assblaster. Those are pretty insane.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1IEYakABr0U

I feel kind of dirty just posting that.
Gear:

Fender American Hand Stained stratocaster
Fender 72' Telecaster Deluxe FSR

Squier Vista Venus

Boss TU-3
Boss OD-3
Pro co Rat 2
EHX Big Muff Nano
EHX Small clone
Boss DD7
Hardwire Supernatural

Vox AC30cc1
Blackheart Little Giant stack
Oh, my! What that pedal did to QotSA was just...wrong.
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
Wow, those envelope filter pedals look cool. Hard to find a single pedal other than a multi f x that effects four parts of your sound at once.
...aaaaand it scared my dog.
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
I had a step phaser option on one of my old pedals, never found a use for that cos it was sort of weird.
Gibson LP Traditional, LP GT, LP Studio, SG Standard x2
Barber Tone Press > EHX Worm >TC Polytune > EXH Glove > EHX East River Drive > Zoom G3 > TC Spark Mini Booster
EVH 5150 III LBXII
Jet City JCA22H
My SoundCloud
Subdecay pedals are doing some very weird/nice pedal.
Fairfield circuity ring modulator is quite insane too.
Empress super delay can get really insane but it is very expensive
Organizers are always pedals that can be pretty insane (especially POG with delay and or chorus or phaser)
Jackson DK2FS
Fernandes FR-65

Morley pro series pedal
BBE two time Delay
Empress Nebulus
Subdecay Quantum Quasar
Solid Gold FX Nitro

Blackstar HT stage 100
Marshal 1922 2x12 (V-30, Greenback)