Let me clear a three things up :

Genre : Alternative/Punk/80's

Members/instruments : Lead vocals and guitarist (Me) Three bassists , two drummers, and a rhythm guitarist. The drummers and bassists have understudies.

Influences : All Time Low, 30 seconds to mars, Panic! at the Disco, the Cure, Depeche mode

I'm not sure what else I need to add. Have any more questions ? Will any of you be able to help ? Thanks !
Why would you have three bassists and two drummers? Am I interpreting something wrong here?
Quote by K33nbl4d3
Why would you have three bassists and two drummers? Am I interpreting something wrong here?

They're understudies; in case my main Drummer/Bassist gets hurt or can't make it to a practice/show
Last edited by 7stringsbroken at Feb 6, 2014,
Quote by WickedVictim
If you don't have songs why are you worried injuries and what not? Just curious.

We plan to have them-- it's just to have them if needed.
I don't understand why you have three bassists incase one gets hurt, but only one of each guitarist. Why are bassists and drummers such a liability??
Quote by doubtfulsalmon
I don't understand why you have three bassists incase one gets hurt, but only one of each guitarist. Why are bassists and drummers such a liability??

Probably because guitarist are easier to replace last minute than a drummer/bass player
My Soundcloud

My beginner rig:

Epiphone Goth G-400 SG
Line 6 Spider IV (Don't judge me, I was young and stupid)
Stagg SW203N
Yamaha APX500