Yeah it's true. I've been messing around on the website for the past couple months, and so far it's legit.

First off, all you have to do is search on Bing 30 times to get the points for the day. Then you go back and keep using google. Literally only 2 minutes out of your day!

The points can get you food (awesome) or amazon gift cards. You can get about $5 in gift cards per month just for searching stupid crap like "define stupid" and then clicking suggestions until your 15 points are done.

I've bought new strings along with some great amp cords for free. Literally free money. Check it out for yourself, if you don't like it just stop doing it. No spam crap or anything.

http://www.bing.com/explore/rewards?PUBL=REFERAFRIEND&CREA=RAW&rrid=_9313a7a7-a19f-11cf-e803-2a84625fb89c
Last edited by jandrich54 at Feb 6, 2014,
so i'm gonna be str8

This guy may have been an adbot, but this shit is actually true.

It's how i pay for most of my music off of amazon. Do with it what you will

It is pretty legit tho
ayy lmao
While it sounds cool thats definitely a referral link I the OP and he's earning more from that. Also note the join date and how he's banned for this one post
Quote by RPGoof
While it sounds cool thats definitely a referral link I the OP and he's earning more from that. Also note the join date and how he's banned for this one post

just go to bing.com and make an account

i joined over 3 years ago. You can trust me

Srs tho, it is legit, and mad easy to make some money for your amazon.
ayy lmao