So yahoo answers isnt really my thing, i thought i'd try this. Basically my guitar skillz have landed me a girl at my high school.

Shes nice and funny. I like her and dont want to sound shallow. I think shes pretty, but shes curvy and has low self esteem. Shes kind of unpopular. I am pretty popular, i usually hang out with the cool crowd. Anyways it would be kind of embarrassing to date her (with my friends and whatever), what should i do?
Canada is about 10,000,000 Square Kilometers, Without A Single Guitar Center!
---
Ibanezrocker13
Quote by angusfan16
Stop being a cock

this.

if you like the girl, then date her. you shouldnt give a **** what your friends or anyone else thinks. and you are a douche for thinking the cool crowd matters to begin with. personally, i kind of hope you dont date her because it sounds like she would probably be better off without you.
Quote by JackWhiteIsButts
I saw Pantera live once, Dime changed into a body bag right there on stage.

Last edited by kurt_cobain9 at Feb 6, 2014,
Deflower her as roughly as possible then act like she doesn't exist.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
listen to snazz he gets stuff done

you don't exactly have great self esteem either if you're worried about being judged for that, so you're perfect for each other
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
Quote by ibanezrocker13
Anyways it would be kind of embarrassing to date her (with my friends and whatever), what should i do?

Don't do anything

She's obviously better off without a prick like you trying to get in her pants.

getting a different attitude should be your first priority. New friends should be a second

Then MAYBE you should try to go for it, when you stop being a ****.
ayy lmao
That depends. What songs did you play for her that supposedly won her over?
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
It's only embarrassing if you make it embarrassing. Popularity is a bunch of bullshit anyway so date her as hard as you can.
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
I haven't been apart of the cool crowd since I graduated from High School. Fucck your primitive social teenage bullshit involving cliques and get a clue on what really matters in life.

Banging women.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
fun stories with minterman22 time

when i was in like 9th grade or some shit, this was my situation:

Shes nice and funny. I like her and dont want to sound shallow. I think shes pretty, but shes curvy and has low self esteem. Shes kind of unpopular. I am pretty popular, i usually hang out with the cool crowd.

and eventually we ended up dating or whatever you call that and she broke up with me after a couple of months

her popularity skyrocketed and i started playing guitar. that should tell you everything you need to know.

wonder if curvy means fat here or it actually means curvy

Itt: the unpopular dorks at school
Quote by ErikLensherr
Did you hear about the cockney Godfather?

He made them an offer they couldn't understand.
You do know that since you think your with the "popular" crowd, your not actually popular, you hang around with a big group of arsehole's which is why you think your popular, when actually, everyone hates you, and you should leave the girl alone, she'd be better off without you in the long run.
Holy shit this pretentious high school bullshit
Gear
Gibson Les Paul Traditional, Honey Burst
Alvarez Cedar Top
Fender Twin Reverb
CAE dual-fasel wah
EMMA DiscumBOBulator
T-Rex Yellow Drive
TC Spark
Mooer Phaser
TC Flashback X4
You should break up with her, and then go to your cool crowd and say "you know what guys ? I could've gotten some pussy, but I didn't because I'm too cool for pussy. What really matters is to be around you, guys.". Emphasize on this last part, so they'll know you've broke their higher notion of cool. If you put your arms around the most number of shoulders while you say this, the better. When you're out of shoulders, just lay your hand on the chest of the closest guy.

Everyone will feel blessed with your coolness this way. The more you avoid girls, the more you'll tend to be around the cool guys in your crew, and they will respect you for that.