The first 3 months I had this it worked fine. I set it away for about a month and a half and finally got back to it, but all it does is blink.
I've changed the 9v battery and have messed with it in every way.
The only thing I can think of is to get a legit guitar cord, but it should work even with the cord I have I thought?
Here's a video of what it does....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJwSo1ETQ9I&feature=youtu.be

any help is needed
I hate being the bearer of bad news but you're most likely sol. Is it under warranty? Even if it is, good luck with the Roland service department, they suck. The problem (I'm told) is there's a lotta computer stuff going on inside the pedal, once it goes, its gone. This has happened to me and many others so don't feel bad.

Hopefully I'm wrong though, good luck!
Fender Mustang/Derfenstein DST> Boss Power Wah> Pedal Monsters Klone> Bogner Uberschall> Walrus Audio Janus> Randall RM20> Line 6 M9> Randall RM20
Quote by lucky1978
I hate being the bearer of bad news but you're most likely sol. Is it under warranty? Even if it is, good luck with the Roland service department, they suck. The problem (I'm told) is there's a lotta computer stuff going on inside the pedal, once it goes, its gone. This has happened to me and many others so don't feel bad.

Hopefully I'm wrong though, good luck!
Dammmmn thats stupid.
You had this exact one, and the same thing happened?
Would I already know its n a warranty, or do these usually come with a warranty?
I had the rc20xl, after a month or so it lost its memory but still functioned as a live looper. After a while it completely burned out on me. Google brings up lots of the exact same story, multiple times. And its not just Boss, the DigiTech jamman loopers have the same spotty track record. You can contact Roland but they'll just treat you like an asshole til you give up. It sucks but it is what it is. Sorry man.
Fender Mustang/Derfenstein DST> Boss Power Wah> Pedal Monsters Klone> Bogner Uberschall> Walrus Audio Janus> Randall RM20> Line 6 M9> Randall RM20
You could harrass Roland into honoring your warranty if you have the time and calling plan, rapidfire sexist, homophobic and ethnic slurs untill you get your way the seccond they start jerking you arround.
Quote by joshua garcia
I was incredibly drunk and only really remember writing a fanfic where ESP was getting porked by a pony.

Quote by guitar0player
I'd honestly fap to anything with a set of genitals as long as I find it aesthetically appealing.