I need one, desperately.
My Gear:
-Fender American 1962 Stratocaster Reissue
-1984 Marshall JCM 800 2204
-Ibanez Wh-10 Original
-Boss DS-2 Distortion
-Boss CE-5 Chorus
Take a regular plain metal lunch box and put a bunch of RHCP stickers on it. Just don't store it in a RHCP refrigerator, since for some reason things tend to go bad in mine.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Just buy a plain one and draw their symbol on it. Its not much different than them faking a concert.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
Just buy a plain one and draw their symbol on it. Its not much different than them faking a concert.

Yea John Frusciante Would Never Fake A Lunch Box ^^

Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

I like how you gave almost the same answer and made almost the same joke as idea but you did them both much worse.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by theogonia777
I like how you gave almost the same answer and made almost the same joke as idea but you did them both much worse.

I like how you quoted my post to point out you think you were funnier than i was, but in reality nobody cares, I didnt even read your post, and I made a joke about the chili peppers faking a concert and faking a lun ch box while you said put stickers on it but dont refrigerate it. I dont see how thats the same thing.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
I like how you quoted my post to point out you think you were funnier than i was, but in reality nobody cares, I didnt even read your post, and I made a joke about the chili peppers faking a concert and faking a lun ch box while you said put stickers on it but dont refrigerate it. I dont see how thats the same thing.

You're right, it's not the same thing. Yours wasn't funny.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Getting lairy in here
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect