I've noticed that quite often peope here share screenshots, or pictures of themselves quickly.

When you do, how do you do it? Upload it on to an account and share the link? If so, which one, normally?

Any other way? I've been meaning to do it every now and the and was wondering how the majority of the Pit does it, and what would be the simplest way.
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise
Wow, I've just used it ad realized that you don't even need an account, that's damn convenient! No wonder you use it.

So how does it work exactly? Just uploads to a public database? Is there a limit to the amount you can upload from your IP before you need an account?
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise
I think they disappear after a few months. That's why you sometimes see nothing in older posts where images should be. Other than that, you just need the link and anyone with the link can embed it, obviously.
I use photobucket.

Print screen, copy into paint, crop/edit/do whatever, upload to photobucket.

Takes about a minute, depending on what I do to the photo in Paint
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
photobucket for personal stuff
imgur for sfw public stuff cause other sites get blocked for many people it seems.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
imgur because so easy.

print screen, imgur.com, ctrl+v and you're done.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by Krieger91
Wow, I've just used it ad realized that you don't even need an account, that's damn convenient! No wonder you use it.

So how does it work exactly? Just uploads to a public database? Is there a limit to the amount you can upload from your IP before you need an account?

Not that I'm aware of. I've probably uploaded a few hundred and it's always that easy. They do disappear though
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
puush
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
puush is the way to go
Quote by DonGlover

You look like a young Eugene Levy, but with a moustache.

Quote by slapsymcdougal
Quote by Dreadnought
Kicking a man when he's down, I'm proud of you

When they're down is the safest time.

Soundcloud
Sharks Stanley Cup 15-16
Sharks Stanley Cup 16-17,,,,?
Lightshot screen grab extension on google chrome

Click the extension in top right, highlight the part of the screen you want. Hit the upload button:

Wait like.. 2 seconds and the picture is uploaded, copy image location and paste to wherever:

Takes literally less than 10 seconds

Print screen and paint and all that shit for anything not online, or like the first image in this post
I use Gyazo, lets you screencap a certain area or your whole screen then uploads it to their site for you to link.
edgy meems only friendo :^)
Quote by AxeToFall
Photobucket, just b/c I'm old school.

UG Screenshot....

Hey, that's me. Can't wait for this to start up again!
Wow, lightshot seems really cool, I'll try it out, thanks.
puush is cooler
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Windows 7 has a default snipping tool you can use to save certain parts of your screen if you don't want to manually crop it in paint or equivalent.

I still upload to imageshack because I am used to it mainly.
The content of this signature is pretty much irrelevant