Hello!

I want to buy an Gibson SG. What do you guys think of this guitar and what do you think of this price: €250. Is that too much for this guitar?

Give your opinion! Thank you!
You're not going to be getting a real one for that price, it'll be a copy of some kind. Whether it's worth the money or not is entirely dependent on which exact copy it is.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Well, i was wrong. Sorry for that, it is an epiphone G-400 PRO ...
Last edited by woutbiesmans1 at Feb 7, 2014,
Quote by woutbiesmans1
Well, i was worng. Sorry for that it is an epiphone...

Still going to need more specifics to be honest; Epiphone make a number of different SG style guitars at various price points.

Edit: G-400 pro? You'd be saving about $100 over a new one, if it's in good condition then it's probably worth it.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Last edited by Zaphod_Beeblebr at Feb 7, 2014,
Actually scratch that, got the wrong currency. You can find the same guitar cheaper on Thomann.de.

Quote by Master Foo

Album.
Legion.
Its hard to say if its "good" as there are a lot of variables. The Epiphone SG 400 that Ive handled appeared to be very nice and sounded good....however, you may get one that should have had better quality control. Typically, Epiphones have a good reputation, but you really need to hold the one you want to buy in your hands, play it and determine if it meets your standards of "good". Epiphone is a well established company and have been making guitars for a very long time.
Quote by BluesPowered
Its hard to say if its "good" as there are a lot of variables. The Epiphone SG 400 that Ive handled appeared to be very nice and sounded good....however, you may get one that should have had better quality control. Typically, Epiphones have a good reputation, but you really need to hold the one you want to buy in your hands, play it and determine if it meets your standards of "good". Epiphone is a well established company and have been making guitars for a very long time.

The sound of this guitar was very good. I'm going back to the store and play that guitar.

You know, maybe some amps? Maximum around 300/400 euros, what do I have to look for when I buy an amp? I already have a head
A head is an amp...

Do you have a cab for the head?
My Gear:
Fender Classic 50s Strat
Gibson Les Paul Studio
1977 Marshall JMP 2104
1995 Marshall 1959SLP
Silvertone 1481
Yamaha RA-200