if you were god you wouldn't be posting on ug lololol
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
you are not god you are erc

it's ok i get three letter words mixed up sometimes too
Your flesh means more than you.
No profit...
For once no profit...

Quote by She
That's what.

CHECK IT OUT NOW
FUNK SOUL BROTHER
how are those things god?
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
I wont convince you but rather imply and coerce into the subjugated mind that is your own. You are god, you have been god for quite some time now. You have lived and breathed for centuries old and new, as well as our futuristic world. You have traveled countless dimensions to enforce your brand of humanity on us all.

You have now began to lose your omnipotence and are now at the mercy of the human race to prove that you are not god as a defense mechanism to reinforce your godly tendencies.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Your ug title.
Oh wait, that won't work.

You're adopted.
Not sure if a sig is a necessity.
You're adopted.

Are you suggesting I'm Jesus?

In all seriousness, it is a semi-serious question and something I've been thinking about. (The appearances thing...not me being jesus.)

I wont convince you but rather imply and coerce into the subjugated mind that is your own. You are god, you have been god for quite some time now. You have lived and breathed for centuries old and new, as well as our futuristic world. You have traveled countless dimensions to enforce your brand of humanity on us all.

You have now began to lose your omnipotence and are now at the mercy of the human race to prove that you are not god as a defense mechanism to reinforce your godly tendencies.

Loved it
I can tell you things you didn't know before and show you new things you couldn't previously imagine. That's how you know everything isn't just made up by you.
if you were god your dick wouldn't be so small
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
Last edited by TunerAddict at Feb 7, 2014,
You don't have free will, therefore you are not god. Or if you are, you're a really wuss god.
"This one is machine and nerve, and has its mind concluded
This one is but flesh and faith, and is the more deluded."
I can tell you things you didn't know before and show you new things you couldn't previously imagine. That's how you know everything isn't just made up by you.

If I could be shown things I couldn't imagine (I swear to God I've seen colors not of your average spectrum) that would help... a lot =)

It's possible you are I guess.

If I can't say with certainty that I'm not... well with what certainty can I approach anything?

You've had therapy, your mind's not right.

Well, therapy has helped me open up about these sorts of thoughts/things.... but perhaps thoughts like these are more indicative of the absence of emotional attachments more than anything else =\

You don't have free will

I've always accepted free will as a given. Why don't I? I've never had trouble ever abstaining from basic human necessities for a reasonably long period of time
truth is, latest idea in physics is that this is all a hologram. and that somehow, forget the logic exactly, we all are a part in creating the reality in which we live. There are some pretty wild ideas out there.

I think Buddha hit quite a point when he said "life is an illusion". I think the deeper we get into quantum physics and other deeper sciences, we will find many of the ancient wisdoms on reality to be more accurate than we ever thought. But then again what the F$#k do I know.
Could a god get banned?
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Could a god get banned?

Perhaps the question was better posted in the philosophy/religion thread?

The thought was sparked by reading the introduction to Being and Nothingness by John Sarte since he goes at such length to describe the history of 'being' as an existential concept and mentions the apperances of beings etc. and I didn't take me long to jump to, with what evidence (using reason) can I say that things are just mere representations?

Or more closer to home to other people, who says that you(the reader) aren't God and I'm not merely an appearance endowed with consciousness or my consciousness is merely a manifestation of your own?
I subscribe more to the theory that God is the result of an internalization of non-understanding
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
If you're god, why can't you post in this thread?
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
oh cool i'm god
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Yup
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do