Quote by NABEF9
Discuss it in the Behemoth thread. I mean I guess.

My bad tough guy! LOL!
Dina won't ya blow, dina won't ya blow, dina won't ya blow my dick tonight.

If it had that as lyrics it would be less bad.
It's a great album. Do you have an issue with the opening song title? If you do, did you read the lyrics?
Quote by vanitybinge
It's a great album. Do you have an issue with the opening song title? If you do, did you read the lyrics?

It is satanic and promotes immoral practices that does not coincide with the WORD of our LORD and SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST.

You are the LORD's sheep and you should not stray from your shepherd, lest the wolf devours you.

Praise be G_D.
Quote by Morphogenesis26
It is satanic and promotes immoral practices that does not coincide with the WORD of our LORD and SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST.

You are the LORD's sheep and you should not stray from your shepherd, lest the wolf devours you.

Praise be G_D.

correction. YOUR lord Jesus. YOU'RE the one scared of wolves. Not that there's anything wrong with that, but I'd rather fight the wolf myself than follow my 'shephard' around all day being told what to do. Choose your own path though it's YOUR life.

Still, you never actually answered my question.
Quote by vanitybinge
correction. YOUR lord Jesus. YOU'RE the one scared of wolves. Not that there's anything wrong with that, but I'd rather fight the wolf myself than follow my 'shephard' around all day being told what to do. Choose your own path though it's YOUR life.

Still, you never actually answered my question.
Vanitybinge, we've discussed it in our private elitist chat thread, and we don't think that you fit in with the Christian spirit of the metal forum. It's unacceptable that you won't accept the Shepherd's help in the daily fight with the wolves (the Satan devil). Until you've converted to the Right Hand Path, the collective metal forum respectfully requests your departure.
Quote by NABEF9
He even gave you the correct spelling of shepherd, and you still manage to screw it up?

Oh, and this...

*edit: vanitybinge, we've discussed it in our private elitist chat thread, and we don't think that you fit in with the Christian spirit of the metal forum. It's unacceptable that you won't accept the Shepherd's help in the daily fight with the wolves (the Satan devil). Until you've converted to the Right Hand Path, the collective metal forum respectfully requests your departure.

Nice. And yea fukk that.
I grew to like that song: didn't like it that much at first because it was different from the rest of what they've done (slower, etc.). But when the album was released, it made sense (in a strange way). I guess it needed tht variety of sound (from slow for Behemoth, to heavy like Furor Divinus, or Amen). Solid album though.
"Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player, that struts and frets his hour upon the stage, and then is heard no more. It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.” Shakespeare - Macbeth