Some of my favorite bands are All Time Low, A Day To Remember, Paramore etc. What are some other bands that have the that pop punk/emo sound to them?
"One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain."- Bob Marley
Quote by JacobyDB
All Time Low, A Day To Remember, Paramore etc.

Quote by JacobyDB
pop punk/emo sound?

Okay, I don't think you're looking for Pop Punk OR Emo...
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
A Day To Remember and paramore are considered pop punk and all time low is probably more pop rock
Parkway Drive
Lord Gold feeds from your orifices and he wants to see you sweat.
Lord Gold probes you publicly and makes your pussy wet.
Now say his name.....
Quote by JacobyDB
A Day To Remember and paramore are considered pop punk and all time low is probably more pop rock

Only to the unwashed masses who don't know what they're talking about

Quote by DisarmGoliath
Then what is a day to remember? Its not metalcore cuz they are not exactly heavy enough (their early stuff was tho). And all time low and paramore don't scream and they are all "pop" sounding but they have the rock sound with them too
Quote by JacobyDB
Then what is a day to remember? Its not metalcore cuz they are not exactly heavy enough (their early stuff was tho).

They are basically just a modern metalcore band with random melodic bits thrown in. What is now called Easycore

See also: Four Years Strong, Chunk No! Captain Chunk! Abandoned by Bears, Me V Hero

Quote by JacobyDB

And all time low and paramore don't scream and they are all "pop" sounding but they have the rock sound with them too

You kinda answered your own question there. They're both Pop Rock bands, there's basically nothing punk about them. Might be a case to call Paramore Pop Punk, but certainly not All Time Low. You were further off implying they had an "emo" sound because while you can argue for pop rock.. they are definitely not emo

See Also: Forever the Sickest kids, You Me At Six, older Fall Out Boy and all the other bands loved by every 14-16 year old girl in 2010.

Quote by DisarmGoliath
lmao "Forever the Sickest kids, You Me At Six, older Fall Out Boy and all the other bands loved by every 14-16 year old girl in 2010." so true. But yeah sorry i wasn't trying to start an argument with anyone, but will check out Four Years Strong and You Me At Six, the rest I don't really like.
lol were you a 14-16 girl in 2010?
older FOB is alright. hella fun at times

danananaykroyd, crucial dudes, antlers (not THE antlers), Exemption
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
I think my favorite from them would be "Dance, Dance", best song ever made when I was like 10