Seeing as how you're an '08er, I would think you'd know the answer to that one. If you read the FAQ, it states that it's not possible to change your user name. You can, however, try contacting an admin. In rare cases, they will permit a name change. However, do not make a second account. That results in permaban.
Hehe well i actually have been smoking a whoooole lot of weed the last 4 years and just redisicovered that i even had this account and had submitted tabs to this place LOL.

I'm gonna try getting a hold of an admin some way. Thanks guys and have a nice weekend.
I can tell you that you won't get a name change.
It's only really done in rare cases where a user's user believes having their account easily identifiable as them will be a problem, and I assume your real name isn't BIOCOM (and with only three posts on this forum outside of this thread, I doubt the account is linked to anything comprising).
Besides, that's one of the least regrettable usernames that your younger self could have picked
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Quote by KG6_Steven
However, do not make a second account. That results in permaban.

since when? a while ago i made a multi and im still here
Quote by Nelsean
Lil B, the young based god, has the ability to create music so profound, that others around him cannot even comprehend his magnificent verbal progressive nature.

Quote by The_Blode
^ oh hey y'all females...welcome !
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Quote by Hydra150
I can tell you that you won't get a name change.
It's only really done in rare cases where a user's user believes having their account easily identifiable as them will be a problem, and I assume your real name isn't BIOCOM (and with only three posts on this forum outside of this thread, I doubt the account is linked to anything comprising).
Besides, that's one of the least regrettable usernames that your younger self could have picked

Hmmm well ok i guess my reasons won't be severe enough then....

Poor me
Quote by KG6_Steven
Seeing as how you're an '08er, I would think you'd know the answer to that one. If you read the FAQ, it states that it's not possible to change your user name. You can, however, try contacting an admin. In rare cases, they will permit a name change. However, do not make a second account. That results in permaban.

Technically, you wouldn't be permabanned on the first occasion, only 30 day ban. The multi would be permabanned, but not the original until, I believe, the third offence.
Quote by Hydra150

Ey that's deceased Danish actor Dirch Passer.

Funny to see him as a gif in the modern world
they already banned me for it though, this was in like 2010

^ yea he explained it
Quote by Nelsean
Lil B, the young based god, has the ability to create music so profound, that others around him cannot even comprehend his magnificent verbal progressive nature.

Quote by The_Blode
^ oh hey y'all females...welcome !
Last edited by jimihendrix6699 at Feb 8, 2014,