Hi, how do I do these pull offs and hammer off's on the guitar?

-14h17p15p14-

Thanks.
Last edited by jamesiles2004 at Feb 8, 2014,
For this you would first place your first finger on the 14th fret and pick that note. Then hammer -on with your pinky to the 17th fret. Pull-off to your second finger on the 15th, and then pull-off back to your first finger on the 14th.
Quote by Chris Lake
For this you would first place your first finger on the 14th fret and pick that note. Then hammer -on with your pinky to the 17th fret. Pull-off to your second finger on the 15th, and then pull-off back to your first finger on the 14th.

Thank you very much for your reply.

Cheers.

How would this be done?

-14-14h15p14-

---9h10p9h10--

---9h10p9p0-
Last edited by jamesiles2004 at Feb 8, 2014,
sorry to be so rude but are you that ****ing stupid? quit guitar if you cant figure this out by yourself ....goddamn...
Quote by r00pe
sorry to be so rude but are you that ****ing stupid? quit guitar if you cant figure this out by yourself ....goddamn...

You're not being rude, you're just a cxnt.
Quote by soundgarden1986
Screw your bases. If she doesn't let me go elbow deep in her ass on the first date, it wasn't meant to be.

Quote by willT08
Every thread on here to do with audio quality is like walking into a paddock of shit slinging chimps
Quote by r00pe

People like you are the reason the guitar/music community is so bad sometimes, just putting other people down and not helping others. For all we know TS could be an absolute beginner, and even if he wasn't that doesn't matter. Your attitude is incredibly immature.
Fusion and jazz musician, a fan of most music.

Quote by Guthrie Govan
“If you steal from one person it's theft, and if you steal from lots of people it's research”

Quote by Chick Corea
"Only play what you hear. If you don't hear anything, don't play anything."
damn... if this guy is not a troll... i'd forgive him if he's below 12
Quote by r00pe
just check his other post... you'll agree with me

No one agrees with you. You're a d!ck.
Quote by soundgarden1986
Screw your bases. If she doesn't let me go elbow deep in her ass on the first date, it wasn't meant to be.

Quote by willT08
Every thread on here to do with audio quality is like walking into a paddock of shit slinging chimps