F*ck, this rings an annyingly huge bell, but I can't put my finger on it...aaaaaah.

Also, I it's not this song, but the bass line reminds of of Muse's Uprising.
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise
until you post it in a file that I can open on my computer, I'm just going to assume it's Ignition (Remix). And even then, it's probably Ignition (Remix). And if it's not, that's cool, you'd still rather listen to Ignition (Remix).
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
Dude, this is annoying me. If you ever get it, make sure to post it here.
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise
my computer can't open that file. Try using something that a first world computer can open.
Quote by chev311e
my computer can't open that file. Try using something that a first world computer can open.

There you are. I exported it to mp3. I actually had to make it 16kbps to fit the maximum file size that UG allows.
Attachments:
Help Me Identify This Pop Song.zip
Quote by sickman411
There you are. I exported it to mp3. I actually had to make it 16kbps to fit the maximum file size that UG allows.

thx m8, you're too nice
Is it that spirit in the sky song
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Neither have I, and yet I was so sure I had