I just had a freaky experience when someone online could tell me my name, knew what i looked like and knew whereabouts i lived. He found out during a game of league of legends so he found it out quickly. He only knew my league of legends username Cytagasm. I'm struggling to find out how he knows what I looked like.

So i set you a challenge! Find out what you can about me and let me know how you find it! I'm intrigued!
Gibson SG Standard
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Bugera 333xl
Boss ge-7 EQ
k hold up. Let me pull out my mad hacking skills.

You're a guy.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Your online moniker is Cytagasm. You joined the Ultimate Guitar forums in May 2007. You own a Gibson SG, an Epiphone LP custom, a Bugera 333xl, and a Boss ge-7. You posted this thread at 3:50pm GMT. You were stalked by a paedophile on LoL and you were blissfully naive of this fact, and made a thread about it as such.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
to start, you're from the greater london area

EDIT

born march 7 of 92

Last edited by SaintsofNowhere at Feb 9, 2014,
Your name is Mario K., which you think looks weird on your oyster card (whatever that is). You're in your thirties, and you live in Sidclup, Bexley, UK.

You apparently took part in some competition called BeXFactor where you were one of the 20 finalists.

You seem to like Iron Maiden, or at least liked them in the past.

You play LoL and you're a member of a chess community.

I managed to find a picture of you with your red guitar in a white shirt, presumably at a gig, but I think you're probably referring to a more close-up picture of yourself, which I couldn't find.

Found this in 10 minutes using only Google. Cytagasm and your real name are quite unique. Helps a lot you plaster everything you're involved in with your real name
Last edited by triface at Feb 9, 2014,
Quote by Ssargentslayer

FTFY

Unless you're not actually referring to him and that was a totally serious answer
Last edited by triface at Feb 9, 2014,
Quote by triface
FTFY

Unless you're not actually referring to him and that was a totally serious answer

lol no it's actually him
Quote by Ssargentslayer

nope that ain't me
Gibson SG Standard
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Bugera 333xl
Boss ge-7 EQ
Quote by Ssargentslayer
lol no it's actually him

Now I feel like somebody may think I was being racist. Just to clarify, I was so sure the guy with the binoculars was Jack Black.

@TS Was it actually a close up picture?
Quote by triface
Your name is Mario K., which you think looks weird on your oyster card (whatever that is). You're in your thirties, and you live in Sidclup, Bexley, UK.

You apparently took part in some competition called BeXFactor where you were one of the 20 finalists.

You seem to like Iron Maiden, or at least liked them in the past.

You play LoL and you're a member of a chess community.

I managed to find a picture of you with your red guitar in a white shirt, presumably at a gig, but I think you're probably referring to a more close-up picture of yourself, which I couldn't find.

Found this in 10 minutes using only Google. Cytagasm and your real name are quite unique. Helps a lot you plaster everything you're involved in with your real name

where did you find the picture? I couldn't see a way to directly link me with the picture
Gibson SG Standard
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Bugera 333xl
Boss ge-7 EQ
you play roblox lmao
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by angusfan16
Name: OP
looks like: Homosexual

****ing shit
ayy lmao
Oh shit, this is my jam.

EDIT: Oh nevermind the hard parts are really done.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Last edited by snipelfritz at Feb 9, 2014,
Quote by snipelfritz
Oh shit, this is my jam.

EDIT: Oh nevermind the hard parts are really done.

>hard

if i was right i googled cytagasm and saw he used his handle for everything (voobly account where he did nothing but lose two aoc matches, etc etc). so i just searched cytagasm *insert social media site here* until i found one where he had signed up and used his real name (twitter). then i searched his real name and because it was fairly unique got a google plus account that i used to get his face.

took under a minute.

edit: and I will edit your details out if you want to remove your online identity because I'm not a dick.
EDIT: Yeah, it's not too hard, if he were older I'd go looking for some tax info and stuff. I actually have been applying for jobs doing this sort of thing lately.

Congrats on making the finals in that competition.

And nice paper on the Hapsburgs, I'm guessing you're a history major?

And y'know a twitter with no tweets isn't really worth anything.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Last edited by snipelfritz at Feb 9, 2014,
I can tell you your last post was via a Virgin Media IP address, related to Tesco in some way (in store Wi-Fi, or they have some relation to that ISP) and the server that was connected to is in Norwich...
Hey, look. Sigs are back.
confirmed 100% that our information is correct:

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/archive/index.php?t-987146.html

just control f "mario"

probably want to go back and delete that post too?

Twitter, steam, xfire & that post all need to go and I think that'll be good?

This is really fun when you are high I feel like a detective.

^ cheater
Last edited by Thrashtastic15 at Feb 9, 2014,
Quote by Thrashtastic15

I'm assuming you are Mario Kranidiotes from London, right?

I'm going to look so dumb if I'm wrong.

That is not me That is a friend

So how did the guy know for sure that I had curly hair? Was it a guess or does my google plus have pictures on it? I didn't think it did
Gibson SG Standard
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Bugera 333xl
Boss ge-7 EQ