Page 1 of 2
Everything that has happened in the last month has really affected me. I am so mentally and emotionally ****ed up because of everything that's happened. I got kicked out of my house, lost touch with my parents completely, and I am just completely depressed and lost and I have nothing going for me.

As I mentioned in an earlier thread, this all happened because my sister decided to go and tell on me for smoking weed, leading me to get kicked out of the house.. I thought I would gradually get over it, but honestly after all this shit escalated and it started to snowball and affect more people, my anger towards her gets more and more intense. I can't even stand seeing her in the halls at school.

I'm also overcome with guilt and self hatred as this whole ordeal has spread to my other friends and affected their lives. I feel horrible. The depression and anger and anxiety became so unbearable to the point where I started smoking cigarettes again, something I promised myself I would never start again.

Honestly my future isn't looking very bright and the shitty weather isn't helping much. Do I honestly have anything to look forward to?
All because you smoked weed.

You see what this does to you, you stupid, lovable ****!? DO YOU SEE WHAT YOU'VE DONE TO YOURSELF! You're not just hurting yourself anymore, Clarky.

Quote by Clark83

Do I honestly have anything to look forward to?

I bet you're looking forward to your next fix

Srs answer, if all this WAS caused from smoking weed.

God dayum you got ****ed son

Don't see how weed can mess with any other persons life but your own. I'm callin' bullshit
ayy lmao
so like do you have a place to stay?

when I moved out it was the greatest time of my life, If I could relive those initial 6 months for the rest of my life I would

Idk why you're so depressed about it man, you can live now!

unless you're at a grandparents house or something
It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
Winners never quit and quitters never win. Things will smooth out after a while, no matter how shitty it may be. Don't dwell on what can't be changed; look at ways to improve your immediate future. Don't second guess your actions either - everyone makes mistakes. Life is trial and error, best to educate yourself now rather than later.
Quote by wahappen

This is a guitar community not Romper Room.
Quote by Clark83

Honestly my future isn't looking very bright and the shitty weather isn't helping much. Do I honestly have anything to look forward to?

Well, it depends how you feel about death
Quote by chookiecookie
Don't see how weed can mess with any other persons life but your own. I'm callin' bullshit

Because man, my mom decideded to be a **** and call all my friends' moms, and some of them got drug tested and got all their shit taken away all because of me.
Quote by Clark83

Not with that attitude. Like most people who smoke weed, you need to grow up.
Quote by Clark83
Because man, my mom decideded to be a **** and call all my friends' moms, and some of them got drug tested and got all their shit taken away all because of me.

Their fault. Their actions. Not yours.
Quote by wahappen

This is a guitar community not Romper Room.
Quote by Clark83

I don't know if this is a troll or not.

I'll be straight with you.

If this is not a troll, your parents are ****s.

I've got drug problems a lot worse than pot. My parents won't and aren't going to throw me out for it.

Go back to them and tell them you need help. Gain their sympathy. Let them send you to rehab and relax for a few days. Make them feel they were right, you were wrong, and just tell them you'll stop.

Sounds like they take weed pretty seriously. Use it to gain leverage and make them feel bad for you.

All assuming there's some little bit of credibility in what you say. If not, Go **** yourself.
ayy lmao
Quote by captaincrunk
try ganking bot lane and then switching focus to dragon

But there's a roaming nyx with a haste at bot and riki fed again
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Not for nothing, but I was never kicked out for smoking, got caught when I was young, there was hell to pay. Life will continue on. Into every life some rain must fall.

Was a pretty regularsmoker and wasted a lot of good years doing nothing. Lost opportunities for good jobs because I failed or couldnt take tests.

People can do what they want but IMO that stuff is insidious. It changes you in ways you arent even aware of. And the no physical addiction is a bunch of bul$#!t. Do it regular and try and quit and see what happens. Cant eat for a week. Cant sleep right for 2 or more weeks. Mood swings from hell for a month or more. Hell, I know heroin withdrawal is quicker than that.

Lots of people saying theres nothing wrong with it have their own agenda. The government in the US wants it legal so they can get in on the action with taxes. And if they cant get you hooked on "legal" prescription drugs like adderol or xanax they want you doped up one way or the other so you dont see, or care the rest of the crap their trying to pull on all of us.

Best bet is to stay off it. Nothing lasts forever and this too shall pass. Trust regained takes time, have faith and dont be angry. Persevere, this too shall pass.
Lmfao clark
Quote by ErikLensherr
Did you hear about the cockney Godfather?

He made them an offer they couldn't understand.
Quote by EpiExplorer

m8 you better avoid going bot, try stacking ancients and then stay at the fountain
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
I never did anything against the rules. Finished my school and higher education all at once. Never got into trouble. But generally people say my life is boring so well **** everyone.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by EpiExplorer

gayyyyyyyyyy
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
If I was Clark, I wouldn't be able to resist the ever-present temptation to SMACK THE LIVING SHIT OUT OF THAT BITCH

ahhh sibling love

IF words can't help you express how you feel towards your sister, say it with rape.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by eGraham
gayyyyyyyyyy

DotA2 is better than LoL. You can't deny.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by Trowzaa

o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
10/10 joke yh?

Idk if you have any money, or a source of income. But one thing that really helps me get out of a rut is going to local music shows. They're usually super cheap, and they are a wonderful escape!

Also, carry around a notebook. Use it as a journal, doodle, write your thoughts. Something I like to do is write down single words that pop into my head, regardless of its randomness. Branch out, and connect the dots. EXPLAIN the emotions you are feeling to the notebook as if they are in a physical sensation. It seems to loosen the tension and confusion, its definitely worth a shot, man! Even if it sounds ridiculous.

I know a lot of people will say to just go out and get over it, but depression is not that simple. But you've got this, just remain hopeful! The Universe has a way of sorting things out eventually. It WILL come as long as you fight for Hope, buddy!

(Cheesy ramble done)
There is the theory of the Moebius; a twist in the fabric of space where time becomes a loop... where time becomes a loop... where time becomes a loop...
Quote by Trowzaa

Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
it'll all work out clark. a positive attitude does wonders. keep your chin up. have you apologized to your parents?

also thanks for trusting us with this.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
well dude, last night i had the most intense depressive 3-4 hours for like a year because of a really bad md comedown. right now, after it's over, i'm happy i did it because of the amazing 4 hours of pure bliss i had. bad feelings are never bad in retrospect. just have to get through em.
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
Quote by Trowzaa

Oh god the mobas are spilling out of their threads
Are you JESSE PINKMAN?

Start cooking meth, it'll turn out well I promise
Quote by Weaponized
pls stop

i know, right

they're ASSFAGGOTS

Aeon of Strife Styled Fortress Assault Game Going On Two Sides

Page 1 of 2