I'm currently considering making an offer on a guitar and the seller doesn't want to mail it.
Has anybody had any bad experiences with mailing a product (musical or other) that has put them off ever doing it again?
You haven't experienced frustrating until you've had to ship a handgun.
This ends now, eat the goddamn beans!
I bought a cd on amazon but it got lost in the post once, i got a refund so it was cool. apart from that no, i've never had any problems, bought my bass online and got it delivered to my house. it can be expensive to ship though, and can be a hassle, maybe the guy just doesnt want to mess about and would rather you come get it so he knows you've got it
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
I once mailed a guitar, it hasn't replied yet.
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
Some guy mailed me my amp without a box or anything. The whole casing was effed up and the moral of the story is trust no one.
Quote by Basti95
Some guy mailed me my amp without a box or anything. The whole casing was effed up and the moral of the story is trust no one.

Seriously? Wonder what he was thinking.
Quote by Skynyrd890
You haven't experienced frustrating until you've had to ship a handgun.

this
Someone is wrong on the internet. Only you can help.

Originally Posted by Tulkas
Stairway is required on any list of anything involving the words guitar or song, I believe Congress amended the constitution in order to put it into federal law.
Quote by Bellringer_Blue
Seriously? Wonder what he was thinking.

I'm guessing something along the lines of "Fuck this guy" and "I'll teach him to win the starting price" I reckon
Quote by Bladez22
I bought a cd on amazon but it got lost in the post once, i got a refund so it was cool. apart from that no, i've never had any problems, bought my bass online and got it delivered to my house. it can be expensive to ship though, and can be a hassle, maybe the guy just doesnt want to mess about and would rather you come get it so he knows you've got it

almost every jewel case I ever get is broken, the single disc ones are as bad since I can replace them, but the dual disc ones are a bitch and they are always broken.
Someone is wrong on the internet. Only you can help.

Originally Posted by Tulkas
Stairway is required on any list of anything involving the words guitar or song, I believe Congress amended the constitution in order to put it into federal law.
Mailing anything other than a letter is bullshit. The workers throw packages around because they work shit jobs and are miserable.
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
Biggest hassle I've had is ordering stuff from outside of the EU. I ordered a Blade Runner tremolo that got lost in the post... ****ing nightmare.
Quote by KerNeL_KLuTcH
almost every jewel case I ever get is broken, the single disc ones are as bad since I can replace them, but the dual disc ones are a bitch and they are always broken.
I've bought loads of CDs from Amazon and never had that issue...
Guitars & Gear:
Parker Nitefly M
Sumer Metal Driver
Ibanez RGD2120Z
AMT SS-11B
Two Notes Torpedo CAB
Quote by Colgate Total
Mailing anything other than a letter is bullshit. The workers throw packages around because they work shit jobs and are miserable.

This. I work in a shitty mailroom and ruin shit all the time
you're never as free as when you are lost