http://kfor.com/2014/02/06/graphic-language-enid-restaurant-owner-gets-heat-for-alleged-discrimination/

ENID, Okla. – A restaurant in Enid is getting heat after one of its patrons posted a pretty strong message on social media about discrimination.

The restaurant and bar has been open for more than four decades and carries quite the reputation.

We want to warn you, this story does feature some graphic language.

Gary James, owner of Gary’s Chicaros, said, “I’ve been in business 44 years, I think I can spot a freak or a f****t.”

He added, “I don’t deal with these people walking down the street with no jobs on welfare.”

James said, “If I reached over there and slapped the sh** out of you, you should be offended. But to call someone a ‘chink’ or someone call me a bigot, that doesn’t bother me.”

Now, a wave of comments on Facebook claim James refuses to serve African-Americans, Hispanics and people with disabilities, like Matt Gard.

Gard said, “He doesn’t like certain people of race, color, ethnicity.”

Gard was a regular at Gary’s Chicaros restaurant for years.

He said he turned a blind eye to the owner’s choice of customers, until recently.
Gard said, “Now, he tried to find a weak excuse not to let me in with my wheelchair or the weak excuse of having loud people with me.”

After getting turned away for a steak dinner, Gard said it’s about his disability.
James claimed that’s just not the case.

James said “He created an issue. You only have one time here. You create an issue, you’re out forever.”

Gard and at least 140 others posted on a Facebook page that said James’ attitude has crossed the line to discrimination.

Even the business’ t-shirt is viewed as offensive. The shirt features derogatory slogans against homosexuals, it has the N-word on the front and threatens violence against Muslims, minorities and democrats. James said he is proud to wear that shirt.

He said, “I really don’t want gays around. Any man that would compromise his own body would compromise anything.”

Gard said, “The people who still go back and patronize his business are condoning his behavior in how he treats others.”

James said, “Well if you work, you own a business, pay your taxes, you’re more than welcome here. If you’re on welfare, stay at home and spend my money, there.”

Strong words in a small town where no one has challenged his business practices.
The Office of Civil Rights Enforcement is a division of the Oklahoma Attorney General’s Office which investigates cases of discrimination in employment, housing, and public accommodation based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability and age.

Click the link to watch the video of the guy, it's pretty great.
Time for a road trip
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Must suck for Brad to not be allowed in this gentleman's restaurant.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I also have to do that. Cottaging this weekend
their facebook page is linked on the article and their phone number is on that page.

#justsayin
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
The wheelchair dude said: "The people that go to his business are condoning and encouraging his behavior."

But they also said he was a regular for years and ignored it all.

SO WHEELCHAIR GUY YOU'RE A PIECE OF SHIT TOO
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by lolmnt
The wheelchair dude said: "The people that go to his business are condoning and encouraging his behavior."

But they also said he was a regular for years and ignored it all.

SO WHEELCHAIR GUY YOU'RE A PIECE OF SHIT TOO

I think we both know what we have to do.

Quote by bradulator
I think we both know what we have to do.

*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by WCPhils
wonder how good the food is

i hear homophobic cuisine is pretty good actually

Eh, whatever. A fudd doesn't like non-fudds. Big news.
This ends now, eat the goddamn beans!
Quote by WCPhils

I hear it tastes like the semen of George Washington mixed with the santorum of Rick Santorum.
Gard said, “The people who still go back and patronize his business are condoning his behavior in how he treats others.”

Says the guy that gave him business for years
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Quote by WCPhils

I'm apparently not allowed in the restaurant, so Phils, you can order takeout for me right?
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
I'm apparently not allowed in the restaurant, so Phils, you can order takeout for me right?

Does he allow dirty yanks in too?

Quote by bradulator
I hear it tastes like the semen of George Washington mixed with the santorum of Rick Santorum.

figures. None of those racists can cook
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by Gibson_SG_uzr55

I already said this and brad and I posted hilarious wheelchair gifs
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Quote by WCPhils
Does he allow dirty yanks in too?

Well you're white, and if you're not disabled you should be fine.
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
Quote by Gibson_SG_uzr55

whoa good point gibby. i think we are thinking the same thing right now

Quote by Horsedick.MPEG

He'll let you in, he just might call you a chink or a tiny dicked slanty eyed old yeller
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
Well you're white, and if you're not disabled you should be fine.

Cool, but I'm going to tell him who it's for after I pay so he'll probably shoot me or smth

Avenge me pls

after you eat of course
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Last edited by WCPhils at Feb 9, 2014,
Quote by WCPhils
Cool, but I'm going to tell him who it's for after I pay so he'll probably shoot me or smth

Avenge me pls

after you of course

You can commit seppuku after you deliver my food. Your death would be honorable to your ancestors.
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495

Quote by JayT44

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm