Does anyone have any information on the Roland Cube Lite?

Its being sold by a guitar shop near me for 169 CAD plus taxes.

Basically, its a guitar amp. But its also a 2.1 speaker system.

Kinda like someone put a amp and a boombox together.

Does anyone know if its any good?

I'm basically looking for a small practice amp that sounds good at lower volumes.

The fact that I can use it a s 2.1 speaker system from my phone does work in in its favour.

Does anyone have any experience with the Cube Lite?
I have tried one!
It sounds bad clean and worse distorted.

You're talking about guitars, 2.1 isn't really helpful in any way.
You get the stereo amp, which may be helpful for choruses and funny delays and stuff, but it would have been better to just get something bigger with 2 bigger speakers or an even bigger one than two small tweeters and a sub.

For ****'s sake what's the meaning of a sub in a guitar amp of that size?
It will work as a decent amp and speaker set for your phone at best.

If ya wanna spend that little money get the bigger roland cube you can find, or save up more and get a fender mustang III or a vypyr tube 60, depending on what you'll mostly be playing.
Name's Luca.

Quote by OliOsbourne
I don't know anything about this topic, but I just clicked on this thread because of your username :O
Quote by Cajundaddy
Clue: amplifiers amplify so don't turn it on if you need quiet.
Quote by chrismendiola
I guess spambots are now capable of reading minds.
Quote by Spambot_2
I have tried one!
It sounds bad clean and worse distorted.

You're talking about guitars, 2.1 isn't really helpful in any way.
You get the stereo amp, which may be helpful for choruses and funny delays and stuff, but it would have been better to just get something bigger with 2 bigger speakers or an even bigger one than two small tweeters and a sub.

For ****'s sake what's the meaning of a sub in a guitar amp of that size?
It will work as a decent amp and speaker set for your phone at best.

If ya wanna spend that little money get the bigger roland cube you can find, or save up more and get a fender mustang III or a vypyr tube 60, depending on what you'll mostly be playing.

Meh, I was expecting it to be bad, but I was hoping it would turn out to be alright.

I was thinking of it as kind of a "poor man's Line 6 AmpLiFi".

Yeah, I think for the moment I'll buy some supercheap used amp while I save up for a nicer one.
^ it kinda is a poor man ampLiFi.
They both have the iStuff integration and they both have the more or less hifi speakers and the two tweeters and the sub, though it's not really a hell of an idea in the ampLiFi either, and being that small - 'cause, y' know, poor people can't afford any better, it does sound like a small box.
Name's Luca.

Quote by OliOsbourne
I don't know anything about this topic, but I just clicked on this thread because of your username :O
Quote by Cajundaddy
Clue: amplifiers amplify so don't turn it on if you need quiet.
Quote by chrismendiola
I guess spambots are now capable of reading minds.