Page 1 of 2
A friend of mine has been dating his girlfriend since he was 14, and now he is 18. They are still together even though his girlfriend is 16 right now (she was 12 or 13 when they started dating), and I am pretty sure they have sex, because why not. Is that statutory rape? I am pretty sure it is, but what do I know?
call the police
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Yeah, unless the age of consent is sixteen there. It doesn't really matter unless they go through a nasty break up or her parents push for charges, though.
And the award for most intriguing thread title goes to...
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by WinterEagle5
Yeah, unless the age of consent is sixteen there. It doesn't really matter unless they go through a nasty break up or her parents push for charges, though.

It's Arizona, I am pretty sure the consent age is 18
everything is statutory rape
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by Ablast

Well there's your goddamn answer.

Man, that was easy. Send in the next one.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by snipelfritz

I turned ******ed/ I love drone now
Quote by snipelfritz

I feel a little bad for hoping that there was some incredibly elaborate story where TS got piss drunk and ended up sleeping with a 16 year old or something who had lied about her age.

Then I opened the thread, and that badness I feel has turned to disappointment
Quote by Baby Joel
I feel a little bad for hoping that there was some incredibly elaborate story where TS got piss drunk and ended up sleeping with a 16 year old or something who had lied about her age.

Then I opened the thread, and that badness I feel has turned to disappointment

Well something similar happened but I was still 17 at the time.
Quote by Ablast

a lot of states have an age gap type of law where they can't be more than three years younger, so an 18 year old could have sex with a 15 year old (aka the creepy ass high school seniors that date freshmen).
Someone is wrong on the internet. Only you can help.

Originally Posted by Tulkas
Stairway is required on any list of anything involving the words guitar or song, I believe Congress amended the constitution in order to put it into federal law.
Quote by Ablast

I am from Arizona, the age of consent is like the speed limit here, some people go a bit over, some people go a bit under
Quote by KerNeL_KLuTcH
a lot of states have an age gap type of law where they can't be more than three years younger, so an 18 year old could have sex with a 15 year old (aka the creepy ass high school seniors that date freshmen).

Hey, hey, hey
I dated a freshman when I was a senior, but she was really ducking stupid, she dropped out of middle school twice, in fact she might have been my age.
Quote by Ablast
Hey, hey, hey
I dated a freshman when I was a senior, but she was really ducking stupid, she dropped out of middle school twice, in fact she might have been my age.

I'm pretty sure screwing retarted people is considered rape.
Quote by WinterEagle5
I'm pretty sure screwing retarted people is considered rape.

I am really sure she wasnt tarded, she just got high and drunk more than any other person I know
Last edited by Ablast at Feb 10, 2014,
All sex between a man and a woman is rape because it's always the man forcing his way into a woman
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
Quote by Ablast
I am really sure she was tarded, she just got high and drunk more than any other person I know

There were more pregnant middle schoolers here this year than high schoolers.

So it goes.
Here in Canada there's a legal clause about "sexual experimentation with a peer", where basically, as long as it's like 3 or 5 years difference or less, and neither is in a position of authority over the other, it's fair (consensual) game.
Quote by soundgarden1986
Screw your bases. If she doesn't let me go elbow deep in her ass on the first date, it wasn't meant to be.

Quote by willT08
Every thread on here to do with audio quality is like walking into a paddock of shit slinging chimps
Quote by BledGhostWhite
Here in Canada there's a legal clause about "sexual experimentation with a peer", where basically, as long as it's like 3 or 5 years difference or less, and neither is in a position of authority over the other, it's fair (consensual) game.

I always wanted to move to Canuhkistan, not because of that clause but because im sure the country isnt occupied by gun toting psychos or crazy racists, im sure theyre there but not in the same numbers
Quote by KerNeL_KLuTcH

Tbf, I've known freshmen way older than 15.

Sad world we live in.

Quote by Ablast
I always wanted to move to Canuhkistan, not because of that clause but because im sure the country isnt occupied by gun toting psychos or crazy racists, im sure theyre there but not in the same numbers

Wow...
ayy lmao
Quote by WaterGod
He banged his girlfriend when she was 12 years old? Hawt.

Kids are getting pretty sexy these days dude
ayy lmao
Quote by chookiecookie

Yea, I'm really thinking about changing my degree to English education

I mean what
Quote by Fat Lard

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by Ablast

Depends where you are. Alberta is the Texas of Canada.
Quote by soundgarden1986
Screw your bases. If she doesn't let me go elbow deep in her ass on the first date, it wasn't meant to be.

Quote by willT08
Every thread on here to do with audio quality is like walking into a paddock of shit slinging chimps
Quote by BladeSlinger
Yea, I'm really thinking about changing my degree to English education

Totally man

Shit, I was at the playground the other day. This 8 year old was STACKED. She had like, at least half an a cup.

Was a total slut too. Holdin' hands with all the boys.
ayy lmao
It depends on the state and the laws. Some states have a "was dating before the person turned 28" clause.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
If they're below the official age of consent and can be proven to have had sex, it's rape.
Praise the Z-Dog, my DADDY
Quote by the bartender
All sex between a man and a woman is rape because it's always the man forcing his way into a woman

knew it wouldn't take long for the radical feminists to find this thread.
Someone is wrong on the internet. Only you can help.

Originally Posted by Tulkas
Stairway is required on any list of anything involving the words guitar or song, I believe Congress amended the constitution in order to put it into federal law.
Quote by captainsnazz
also rape
good job talking yourself into a hole yeh

If I'm drunk and I masturbate am I raping myself?
Now for a real answer:

Many states have an age difference exemption for statutory rape, or what's commonly known as a "Romeo & Juliet" exception, where it's not considered statutory rape if they are less than a certain number of years apart. In Arizona, the acceptable gap is less than 24 months in age difference.

The rule states that if the age difference between the mutually consenting, minor partners is 24 months or less, and no one is 14 years or younger, and no one is 19 years old and not in high school, the sexual conduct is unlikely to warrant a charge by the county attorney. However, if the age difference is greater than 24 months, by even one day, charges can be brought, potentially against both parties. If a 19 year old who is not in high school is involved with a minor of any age, charges can be filed against the older party. This means that a relationship considered “safe” one day, can become illegal the next day if a birthday or graduation from high school occurs. Finally, and this is important, the state believes that under no circumstances can a child 14 or under consent to sexual activity. Therefore, if anyone of any age, including another 14 year old, engages in sexual activity with someone 14 or younger, charges can be filed. Certainly, anytime non- consensual sexual activity occurs, additional and extremely serious felony sex assault charges will be filed against the offending party.

http://www.davismiles.com/your-family-the-law-teenage-romance-and-arizonas-romeo-and-juliet-laws/

That's an affirmative defense to the charge of statutory rape.
Hi, I'm Peter
Last edited by Dirk Gently at Feb 11, 2014,
Quote by Thrashtastic15
If I'm drunk and I masturbate am I raping myself?

More like molesting I'd say. OP But definitely statutory rape in the eyes of the law.
Whats goes around must come down
I don't know what it counts like. It sounds like a perfectly normal thing.
Not sure if a sig is a necessity.
Quote by Ablast
A friend of mine has been dating his girlfriend since he was 14, and now he is 18. They are still together even though his girlfriend is 16 right now (she was 12 or 13 when they started dating), and I am pretty sure they have sex, because why not. Is that statutory rape? I am pretty sure it is, but what do I know?

Are you jealous or do you simply want to bone this girl? In both cases I highly support you narking on your friend. It would be a brilliant move and highly entertaining to us. It might even get you the putang you want. Friend is in jail for raping a minor, what can he do to you? Go for it. Brain tells you to.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by chookiecookie

The first person to get a blowjob in my school was 10 years old at the time. That was nearly twelve years ago, and we live in a progressive society, so I can only imagine.
Spare a Cow
Eat a Vegan
Quote by Ablast

no, eastwinn lives in maryland
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Call the police. Tell them about all of the sex they're having, and then listen to them laugh at you cuz you dont get none.
Sail upon the open skies
Page 1 of 2