I was a HUGE Lostprophets fan for years, and I always will be I guess. But it's not the same listening to them anymore, not since I learned just how evil and sick Ian actually is.

Can anyone suggest bands with a similar vibe/sound to Lostprophets? Probably other UK bands like Killradio, Young Guns, stuff like that.
Last edited by Raining Kasch at Feb 10, 2014,
Listen to better music.

IDK check out Dananananaykroyd.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
smile empty soul, he is legend, incubus, exit ten, times of grace, older skillet albums
Last edited by Reages at Feb 10, 2014,
I seriously don't understand the big fuss about this.
All i care about is the music -- if all the musicians in a band were criminals, it'd be the same for me. Did everyone stop listening to Burzum because all of the $#!t that Varg did? No.

I still listen to Lostprophets like i always did. Most of the times i don't even remember that the singer is a convicted pedophile.
I don't know the guy. I don't know the victims. I'm more than a thousand miles away from their hometown. I couldn't be more detached from it if i wanted.

Of course, things would be different if i had some connection to people involved in this. But the truth is, i don't.
So i'll keep listening to their albums. And, TS, if you like their music and don't have any proximity to the case, just listen to their music.
Squier "VMC" Stratocaster
PRS SE Singlecut
tc electronic polytune
CMAT MODS Signa Drive
Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina
DIY gaussmarkov Dr. Boogey
EHX Small Clone
Mooer ShimVerb
DIY Beavis Devolt
T-REX Fuel Tank Chameleon
Ampeg GVT52-112
Quote by Linkerman
I seriously don't understand the big fuss about this.
All i care about is the music -- if all the musicians in a band were criminals, it'd be the same for me. Did everyone stop listening to Burzum because all of the $#!t that Varg did? No.

I still listen to Lostprophets like i always did. Most of the times i don't even remember that the singer is a convicted pedophile.
I don't know the guy. I don't know the victims. I'm more than a thousand miles away from their hometown. I couldn't be more detached from it if i wanted.

Of course, things would be different if i had some connection to people involved in this. But the truth is, i don't.
So i'll keep listening to their albums. And, TS, if you like their music and don't have any proximity to the case, just listen to their music.
I know it might be a difficult concept to grasp, but some people find it hard to enjoy music made by horrible people, especially if they fund those people.

Like Connor Oberst's rapey lyrics or Varg's nationalism and supremacy.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Last edited by Banjocal at Feb 10, 2014,
Quote by Banjocal
I know it might be a difficult concept to grasp, but some people find it hard to enjoy music made by horrible people, especially if they fund those people.

It's not a difficult concept to grasp. I understand that some people might choose not to listen to it anymore, and it's personal choice.

What i don't understand is everyone still talking about this. FFS, listen to them, don't listen to them, but don't judge other people who still do.
Squier "VMC" Stratocaster
PRS SE Singlecut
tc electronic polytune
CMAT MODS Signa Drive
Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina
DIY gaussmarkov Dr. Boogey
EHX Small Clone
Mooer ShimVerb
DIY Beavis Devolt
T-REX Fuel Tank Chameleon
Ampeg GVT52-112
Mkay I agree with you there.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Quote by Banjocal
Listen to better music.

IDK check out Dananananaykroyd.

In the past ~8 years or so, you're the first person I've seen mention Dananananaykroyd at all
Quote by Banjocal

Connor Oberst has rapey lyrics o.O?
Dance in the moonlight my old friend twilight

Quote by metal4eva_22
What's this about ****ing corpses? My UG senses were tingling.
Quote by Nero Galon
Connor Oberst has rapey lyrics o.O?
Lover I Don't Have To Love alludes to in the very least prostitution, as well as drug use and someone who's "so drunk they can't talk". Not necessarily rape but it sounds pretty sketchy to say the least.
Quote by fatgleeson
In the past ~8 years or so, you're the first person I've seen mention Dananananaykroyd at all
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Last edited by Banjocal at Feb 10, 2014,
Quote by Banjocal
Lover I Don't Have To Love alludes to in the very least prostitution, as well as drug use and someone who's "so drunk they can't talk". Not necessarily rape but it sounds pretty sketchy to say the least.

Oh... Yeah Connor's lyrics definitely have hints of that.

Lua sounds like its a song about two drug addict friends where one of them is a prostitute.

I wouldn't say his lyrics were misogynistic though, like Blurred Lines haha!
Dance in the moonlight my old friend twilight

Quote by metal4eva_22
What's this about ****ing corpses? My UG senses were tingling.
Gary Glitter
My Gear:
BC Rich Gunslinger Retro Blade
Vintage V100 Paradise + SD Alnico Pro Slash APH-2's
1963 Burns Short Scale Jazz Guitar
Dean Performer Florentine
Bugera 6260
Orange Micro Terror + cab
Digitech Bad Monkey
Zoom G2G
Quote by Banjocal

Well explain Michael Jackson's sales. Most rational people don't give a ****. Don't want to fund them pirate it.
Someone is wrong on the internet. Only you can help.

Originally Posted by Tulkas
Stairway is required on any list of anything involving the words guitar or song, I believe Congress amended the constitution in order to put it into federal law.