Page 1 of 4
So since I got told to leave The Walking Dead thread for talking about Supernatural, let's have a Supernatural thread where we can discuss the adventure of Dean and Sam and Cas!!

I'm only on season 5 but I love the show and hear it is peaking soon, but still make sure to use spoiler tags and post what episode you're spoiling!

Hopefully I won't be the only person here who watches it!
Used to love the show. I got up to halfway through season 7 but I got bored because it was becoming the same thing over and over. One day I will finish it though. A real shame the budget was so small. I feel they neglected the show.
Dance in the moonlight my old friend twilight

Quote by metal4eva_22
What's this about ****ing corpses? My UG senses were tingling.
The show sucked hard after season 1.
Squier "VMC" Stratocaster
PRS SE Singlecut
tc electronic polytune
CMAT MODS Signa Drive
Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina
DIY gaussmarkov Dr. Boogey
EHX Small Clone
Mooer ShimVerb
DIY Beavis Devolt
T-REX Fuel Tank Chameleon
Ampeg GVT52-112
Every so often I ask "Is Supernatural still a thing?" Yes... yes it is...

Seriously, I was in goddam middle school when it premiered; now I'm a year away from getting a degree.
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
Dreading the day it will stop as that is the last show that I watched in our high school that is still going apart from south park...
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Used to really love the show, especially the first few seasons. Slowly went down hill. Stopped watching last season. Just started getting repetitive. It peaked after the Angels and Lucifer. But season 1 was by far the best.
MY Music
AMPS:
Chute CC-04 2x12
GUITARS:
Fender American Deluxe Strat SSS (with DG-20's)
Martin Dx-1
PEDALS:
Big Muff Pi Tone Wicker
Keeley Mod Bluesdriver
Holy Grail Plus Reverb
MXR Carbon Copy Delay
Boss RC-2 Loop pedal
Last edited by pawnluv at Feb 10, 2014,
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Have you even seen season 4

Yes, i did.

And it would've been best to end after season 1, it had the potential to become a cult series like Firefly, instead of slowly and painfully crawling towards its death.
Squier "VMC" Stratocaster
PRS SE Singlecut
tc electronic polytune
CMAT MODS Signa Drive
Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina
DIY gaussmarkov Dr. Boogey
EHX Small Clone
Mooer ShimVerb
DIY Beavis Devolt
T-REX Fuel Tank Chameleon
Ampeg GVT52-112
Damn I was hoping this was a thread for supernatural experiences and sh*t similar to it.
Whats goes around must come down
Quote by ichiefG13
Damn I was hoping this was a thread for supernatural experiences and sh*t similar to it.

Might as well be because who gives a shit about the show?

I don't have much to add. I went to the Edinburgh vaults on a ghost tour once. It was a fair bit spooky and my friend thought we was the shit because he stepped inside a circle that was a bit spookier than par for that place.
I saw a ghost once. I was probably 12/13 and was home alone late at night. I looked over at my opened closet door and saw a fuzzy blob thing with eyes looking at me half hidden behind the door, clear as day.

Was pretty kool.
I thought season 1 was really hit and miss. There were some great episodes but there were a lot of really terrible episodes, to the point where I almost abandoned the show right around Route 666. Fortunately, some friends who are big fans convinced me to keep going, and I'm glad I did. Season 2 was a vast improvement, and seasons 3-5 were fantastic.

I'm partway through season 6 right now and it feels like a huge drop in quality. I took a break to watch Battlestar Galactica, and just finished that last week, so I'm gonna pick up where I left off and hope it gets better.
Last week I was working on my newest song trying to finish it and when I play this certain riff I start hearing like white noise through my amp only on those notes, other than that I can play whatever else and it wont do it, I though it was cool in the end. When my lead came to jam he couldn't hear it only when Im alone is when it happens.
Whats goes around must come down
Last edited by ichiefG13 at Feb 10, 2014,
i love supernatural, though its gone downhill after season 6. They just ran out of (good) ideas. Cas was the best character when he was randomly quirky, then they made it a common theme...

Crawley was also an amazing bad guy... now hes just.... meh.
Originally posted by Diminishedfaith

6. Lied? Would I?
10. Done LSD? who's she?
17. Cheated on someone? it was an accident, i didnt remember i had the gameshark on.....
41. Been called a *****?yes, they rate me 5 stars...
46. Kissed someone in a moving vehicle?no, i dont have insurance
The show should have ended when Sam had the chance to shut the gates of hell. No point in having Dean stop him just so that they can continue with some horrible story line about Angels on earth and the fight in hell.

Spoiler alert.

Best acting in the entire show is when Crowley becomes more and more human and shouts: I DESERVE TO BE LOVED! Should have made that a double episode with a slower transformation of the characters and then the end of the show.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
Last edited by Neo Evil11 at Feb 10, 2014,
Quote by Neo Evil11
The show should have ended when Sam had the chance to shut the gates of hell. No point in having Dean stop him just so that they can continue with some horrible story line about Angels on earth and the fight in hell.

Spoiler alert.

Best acting in the entire show is when Crowley becomes more and more human and shouts: I DESERVE TO BE LOVED! Should have made that a double episode with a slower transformation of the characters and then the end of the show.

agreed, to a lot of that. possibly have sam shut the gates of hell, with Crowley stuck on the earth side of them, and Metatron shutting heaven with Cas on the other side, then gone back to stand alone episodes for a bit while they hunt crowley down on the side...
Originally posted by Diminishedfaith

6. Lied? Would I?
10. Done LSD? who's she?
17. Cheated on someone? it was an accident, i didnt remember i had the gameshark on.....
41. Been called a *****?yes, they rate me 5 stars...
46. Kissed someone in a moving vehicle?no, i dont have insurance
Shit this is getting seriously good now.

Dean and Sam being Michael and Lucifer's vessels and their similarities to each respectively is just so brilliant. Are they going to succumb to their fate or will they chose a different path? Team Free Will. Wow, the writing is genius and I love season 5.

RIP Jo and Ellen, so underused
I used to like it, the recent seasons have been kinda meh. Lost interest mostly with this new season. I really liked them "hunting" creatures in the night. Then it went on this angels and demons binge that just sort of never ended. There were def some cool episodes that randomly popped up in the newer seasons doe.
Quote by EndTheRapture51

Dean and Sam being Michael and Lucifer's vessels and their similarities to each respectively is just so brilliant. Are they going to succumb to their fate or will they chose a different path? Team Free Will. Wow, the writing is genius and I love season 5.

Yes. Are you still only till season 5? Crowley becomes better and better over time, whereas Castiel gets some really good episodes and then becomes lame and overused.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
I'm nearing the end of Season 5, just did the Sam and Dean time travel episode and Anna got ganked. Trying not to do it TOO fast so it lasts longer.

Season 10 got confirmed too.

Crowley he as only appeared and given them the Colt so far (which didn't work). My girlfriend thought he was really funny though, and I've obviously seen him in Battlestar Galactica in which he was awesome so yeah.

Castiel has had some really cool character development so far but since he died and came back after Season 4 he's been funny but sort of stale. The episode where they killed Uriel was the best one in terms of Cas, where he was thinking of rebelling and then the Jimmy Novak one was awesome too, just to remind us Cas is actually a super powerful and cold being and not just some bumbling funny guy.
Last edited by EndTheRapture51 at Feb 17, 2014,
Quote by EndTheRapture51

they really shouldn't have been killed. they were good characters.

and also the only recurring cast members to not have penises. ;_;

Quote by EndTheRapture51

Season 10 got confirmed too.

It's set to be the last one, or so the current director said.
ayy lmao
Quote by chookiecookie
they really shouldn't have been killed. they were good characters.

and also the only recurring cast members to not have penises. ;_;

It's set to be the last one, or so the current director said.

Said that about season 5 too. Last season should have been the last, it was the perfect ending. Still can't believe they went on with it and just stopped
Sam shutting down the gates of hell. Brilliant ending: hell closed, heaven closed, sam dead. Everyone happy apart from the ones stuck on the wrong side of the fence. That would have been perfect closure.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
I'm a huge fan of the Supernatural series. Although I think all the seasons are great, the newer ones just seem to have something missing that could put it into the completely badass level that the first few seasons had.
Some people just wanna watch the world burn. Wanna join me when I take my turn to pour the gas, light the match, see your world flip upside down and drop until it's inside out?
Love Supernatural. Luckily I haven't seen all of it, so I have lots of catching up to do.

favorite character/scene for me is when Dean is talking to Death in Chicago. The presence they create around that character is literally awesome

Reference:

http://youtu.be/hgHgpW4b5ew
My God, it's full of stars!
Last edited by Dreadnought at Feb 17, 2014,
Quote by Dreadnought
Love Supernatural. Luckily I haven't seen all of it, so I have lots of catching up to do.

favorite character/scene for me is when Dean is talking to Death in Chicago. The presence they create around that character is literally awesome

Reference:

I have to say death is way up there for me as a character as well. The other 3 horsemen were just arrogant pricks. He remains ambivalent to everything around him, and he's not arrogant about it, he just knows he's the most powerful being walking the universe. He's reserved the right to take a side as he sees fit, and doing all of it while remaining a modest gentleman.

It sucks he's only been on the screen 3-4 times. He leaves you wanting more every time he shows up.
ayy lmao
The other 3 horsemen were soooooooo lame, almost a waste of what could have been great characters.
They barely even covered the other horsemen, honestly. Pestilence was probably number two for me. War and Famine were one-and-done. I wish they'd done more with them, as well.
This is why I don't like arguing on the internet.
Quote by damian_91
If only you could back that statement up.
Quote by Zombee
Wolfgang's Philadelphia Study. Look it up yourself.
Quote by damian_91
No need to, absurd generalizations aren't my thing.
They could have done a season or two on the Horsemen alone imo.
Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who...
Quote by Necrophagist777
I'm ORION, LORD OF EVIL, give me your soul and breathe in my darkness.

YOU WILL NOT ENJOY THIS......
╭∩╮( º.º )╭∩╮
Talk about Horsemen, what about the episode where most of those "gods" were slaughtered all at once. Could all have easily deserved an episode each.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
Last edited by Neo Evil11 at Feb 18, 2014,
I'm nearly at the end of Season 5

Dean and Sam went to heaven which was a great episode full of feels.
The third Winchester also came back.
The ***** of Babylon episode was also really cool.
Castiel just gets more awesome by the day.
The angels are dicks.
1 episode left of Season 5 so time to get emotional.

Lucifer destroying the pagan gods is what I needed to get scared of him. So far he's been strangely passive for a SPN villain and definitely not up there with Azazel. Gutted that Gabriel died, he was an awesome character.

Crowley getting more screen time - really cool character, I love him so far but there's definitely something fishy about him.

The 4 Horseman - underused I guess. Death was just so ****ing awesome and they could've done a whole season just about these 4. Death obviously has a bigger plan than Lucifer with talk about reaping god. Shame we didn't see more of these 4 since they were absolutely awesome characters.

One episode left to go.
I love this show, but it's been slowly and surely becoming less masculine and more fangirl-ey. The fan base sucks, but that's mostly cause of it being housed heavily by tumblr.
I eat bananas vigorously

BUTTS.

To the pit because i don't feel like doing real life.
Quote by snappedstrings6
I love this show, but it's been slowly and surely becoming less masculine and more fangirl-ey. The fan base sucks, but that's mostly cause of it being housed heavily by tumblr.

Don't tell that to end the rapture.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
I know it was really fangirly lol that's why I was so sceptical of watching it at first despite everyone saying it's really good such as my old housemate but I'm glad I did because now I am a weirdo Supernatural fan person.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
I know it was really fangirly lol that's why I was so sceptical of watching it at first despite everyone saying it's really good such as my old housemate but I'm glad I did because now I am a weirdo Supernatural fan person.

No, I meant the tumblr part. I saw yours.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
Page 1 of 4