I like it, it sounds very pretty and def something you'd want to ride a horse to. I'm half mexican so I tried to get into flamenco guitar once or twice. That's hardcore stuff. That being said you played this pretty well. The begining could have been a little tighter though. I really liked the outro when it gets all groovy and you start strumming. The way you got up at the end was pretty funny like, "I'm done" *drops mic*

This had a lot of potential and I'm very jealous of your finger-picking ability. Nicely done.

C4C?
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1632816
Sorry for the extremely late crit!

Starts out with a good intro, then at about :24 in, your notes are way off (as in it doesn't sound good going down the neck with said notes). I do like :39-1:12-ish mark. The playing could be a lot tighter, as it is very loose right now. I wish you'd throw some unexpected licks in there to fill the song more. It's a good idea, but it just sounds like you're changing from one phrase to another without many (working) transitions. 1:46 caught my attention very quickly. Nice melody, but there's a whole ton of chord recycling. Spice it up a bit, man. This could be real awesome with a bit of legato licks thrown in, some time signature changes, and a little more melody.

I like the idea, but it just needs more work done to it.
Thank you very much for listening to my music!
Quote by Harlot Hero
Sorry for the extremely late crit!

Starts out with a good intro, then at about :24 in, your notes are way off (as in it doesn't sound good going down the neck with said notes). I do like :39-1:12-ish mark. The playing could be a lot tighter, as it is very loose right now. I wish you'd throw some unexpected licks in there to fill the song more. It's a good idea, but it just sounds like you're changing from one phrase to another without many (working) transitions. 1:46 caught my attention very quickly. Nice melody, but there's a whole ton of chord recycling. Spice it up a bit, man. This could be real awesome with a bit of legato licks thrown in, some time signature changes, and a little more melody.

I like the idea, but it just needs more work done to it.
Thank you very much for listening to my music!

+1