So awhile ago I ordered a Jet City jc20h head and cab from Zzsounds thinking it would be loud enough for most shows. The amp works very well if we are being mic'd, but being that I play in a punkish kind of band we play just as many basement shows and college parties as we do actual venues. So I've decided to keep the Jca20H combo and swap out the cheap chinese tubes so i can use it for recording. But I would also like to get a half stack for shows and I found someone on craigslist selling a Randall RX412 cab, and I decided that for a hundred bucks I'll pick it up and if it sucks I''ll get new speakers. My only question is do you think that the Randall 412 will match with a Orange Cr120H as far as impotence and wattage? Sorry if this is a dumb question because I'm almost positive it would be fine. Just want to be sure before picking up the randall.
Doug the cactus rode the pavement for our sins.
The Crush wouldn't really be my first choice for a head. For that price I'd be looking at a Peavey Ultra or even one of the bigger Jet City heads
Gibson SG Standard
Gibson Les Paul Traditional
Cort Explorer
Squire Standard Strat rebuilt with Fender USA parts
Squire Tele
Krank 1980
Orange Tiny Terror
Traynor YCV 50 Blue
Peavey Vypyr 75

Will fly for food. Call me Dylan
Well are there any that you would suggest specifically for the randall cab? we play along the lines of Fugazi, Title Fight, Jaw Breaker, blah
Doug the cactus rode the pavement for our sins.
If you like the Jet City, just go for one of the higher-powered heads
Gibson SG Standard
Gibson Les Paul Traditional
Cort Explorer
Squire Standard Strat rebuilt with Fender USA parts
Squire Tele
Krank 1980
Orange Tiny Terror
Traynor YCV 50 Blue
Peavey Vypyr 75

Will fly for food. Call me Dylan
Yeah, yeah, a jet city 100hdm or a 100h + depth mod (I think that's what the dm actually stands for) would do pretty good for that, even still being pretty cheap.
Name's Luca.

Quote by OliOsbourne
I don't know anything about this topic, but I just clicked on this thread because of your username :O
Quote by Cajundaddy
Clue: amplifiers amplify so don't turn it on if you need quiet.
Quote by chrismendiola
I guess spambots are now capable of reading minds.