Hey I would like to know what sounds better for you guys cause Im really stuck between these 2 amps and I need opinion and fact to make my final decision .

Also I would like to know if there is amp that sound the same but without the dimebag signature on it . I love Dimebag but I prefer gear that dosent have signature to play on stage .

Ive been playing with a line 6 spiderjam for too long , still a good amp lots of sounds and fun with it especially if you bought the pedal with it and nice looping option and recording option too but you wont get a ten ton brick sound with that eheheh ...

The Warhead was what he used up until the very end of his life, but the Krank will get similar tones and many more.
Gibson SG Standard
Gibson Les Paul Traditional
Cort Explorer
Squire Standard Strat rebuilt with Fender USA parts
Squire Tele
Krank 1980
Orange Tiny Terror
Traynor YCV 50 Blue
Peavey Vypyr 75

Will fly for food. Call me Dylan
Not super huge on either of those amps (though the + version of the Krankenstein is a fantastic amp, IMO). If i had to choose, it'd be the Krank.
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
I've heard that Krankestein is very similar to Krank Revolution, so you could check that out.
Quote by JackovSlayer
I've heard that Krankestein is very similar to Krank Revolution, so you could check that out.

Yeah the K-stein is a HR Rev tweaked to Dimes specs
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
Much prefer the Rev to the original Krankenstein. Both of the + versions are great, though
Quote by Dave_Mc
Quote by jj1565

www.SanctityStudios.com
The thing right now is Krank company as now closed so it harder to find what you are looking for .

But also the founder of it has now started a new amp company on the name of Revolution .

But thanks all for your opinion eheh im still not sure , this it no little money for me ahah .
What are you trying to do with it? If your aim is to cop Dime tone, I'd say Warhead, but I would take the K-stein over it if you just wanted a good metal tone in general.
I'm just a kickin' and a gougin' in the mud and the blood and the beer.
Quote by drm3tal
The thing right now is Krank company as now closed so it harder to find what you are looking for .

But also the founder of it has now started a new amp company on the name of Revolution .

But thanks all for your opinion eheh im still not sure , this it no little money for me ahah .

Was going to suggest you buy one of their remaining stock of the Revs, but it looks like they're all sold out now.

Also - Tony really needs to stop making those terrible websites. Looks like a 12 year old created it on Notepad. Seriously considering emailing him and telling him I'll make him a new one, cause this scares me
Quote by Dave_Mc
Quote by jj1565

www.SanctityStudios.com
Quote by MatrixClaw
Was going to suggest you buy one of their remaining stock of the Revs, but it looks like they're all sold out now.

Also - Tony really needs to stop making those terrible websites. Looks like a 12 year old created it on Notepad. Seriously considering emailing him and telling him I'll make him a new one, cause this scares me

You should dude, all the sites just look terrible, even the old Krank site was next to useless.
I'm just a kickin' and a gougin' in the mud and the blood and the beer.
i have owned two RG100ES's (sold both) one needed some issues that at the time i was not comfortable dealing wit $60 can't be too bad, but it sounded good.

the other one was decent and sounded better. paid again next to nothing i did some work to the cab and sold it for a huge profit.

that is what dime used on cowboys and vulgar

then i also have a Century 100 combo, $40 why the hell not. not the best or worst. dime used the century on FBD and possibly revolution.

they are cool amps to have around. they do more than the famous dime tone and aren't really that bad, but i have a lot of amps around and i don't have much room.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
I'm a huge fan of the Warhead.

If at any point you want a tone different from the Warhead's stock tone, couple it with a Mesa power amp, and you get excellent results.
Squier "VMC" Stratocaster
PRS SE Singlecut
tc electronic polytune
CMAT MODS Signa Drive
Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina
DIY gaussmarkov Dr. Boogey
EHX Small Clone
Mooer ShimVerb
DIY Beavis Devolt
T-REX Fuel Tank Chameleon
Ampeg GVT52-112