Page 1 of 2
i was just taking a shower and as i stood before the mirror reveling in the otherwordly beauty of the man looking back at me i noticed something strange

i have 5 nipples. 6 if you count the one on my shoulder. that's 4 extra nipples that have appeared now in a pretty short time span. ive noticed this development before but always thought nothing of it, but now i'm thinking it's time to do something about it. it's time to tell the pit about it.

discuss
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
you are the nipple king
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-87
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 4-5
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 92-54
you should get piercings on all the extraneous ones only
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
sounds like severe case of nippleitus

we're going to need pics to confirm

seriously, pics needed, this sounds hilarious
Quote by Bladez22
we're going to need pics to confirm

this
Quote by Skodward714
Tits or GTFO.

this
Quote by UnmagicMushroom

this
Your flesh means more than you.
No profit...
For once no profit...

Quote by She
That's what.

CHECK IT OUT NOW
FUNK SOUL BROTHER
Are you sure they aren't just spots or warts or whatever?
I have nothing important to say
Quote by Coagulation
burg ****

pics incoming
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
calling bullshit - you can't get shoulder nipples because shoulders aren't on your milk line

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milk_line

would post pics, but titties

in conclusion: armpit nipples, plausible. shoulder nipples most likely no.

but if true, you are in good company: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Supernumerary_nipple#Notable_people_with_supernumerary_nipples
Hahahahahahahahahah hahahaha har har har
Last edited by McTodd at Feb 10, 2014,
yo if that bitch in your pic can have nipples in her ****ing twat burg can have nipples on his shoulder.
Quote by korinaflyingv
God damnit burg, I thought I was gonna see some legitimate extra nipples in this shit, thats just some blemishes or some shit.
banned
it's not just red spots, they have a weird nipply texture
Quote by korinaflyingv
Quote by Coagulation
why do i keep clicking this thread.

you're subconsciously aroused by my enticing nipples so you keep coming back. it's a freud thing

im not posting any more hot nipple pics tho, sorry
Quote by korinaflyingv
Hah, guys can post a closeup shot of their breast + nipples, but hell no can you not post any part of women's.
Those are some nice nipples, borg. Do they lactate?
Not sure if a sig is a necessity.
Quote by Guodlca
Hah, guys can post a closeup shot of their breast + nipples, but hell no can you not post any part of women's.
Those are some nice nipples, borg. Do they lactate?

Borg is a woman though. he's just incredibly flat-chested.
Why do men have any nipples? I mean just two is pretty weird to begin with. They don't do anything.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by The4thHorsemen
ok...

Trust me, I've known her since kindergarten when I used to shove his head in the urinals.
Stop rubbing yeast infected vaginas on your chest.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Looks like you were bitten by some weird island species native to Iceland. Probably a spider-beetle or bat-winged succubus.

Either way RIP
You're Icelandic. Your father is probably your mothers brother.

Go to a doctor there and he'll laugh that shit off as 'normal' m8.

Come to a civilizsed country for further examination by a professional
Page 1 of 2