are yours smooth or hairy? is your skin clear or are your buttpores clogged? do you have stretchmarks on the side of your buttcheeks? how often do you scratch your buttcheeks? do you appreciate your buttcheeks and all theyve done for you in your life? discuss

They're not that hairy and the skin is clear. There's this big abscess that oozes brown pus in the middle of them but apparently thats normal
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Hairy and occasional acne or whatever that is.
Not sure if a sig is a necessity.
I've got an itty bitty birthmark on my right cheek iirc, and it's a fucking jungle down there. The cheeks are like fields of long, tall grass where the crack is a valley that is a fucking thick, mess of a jungle.
Quote by DonGlover

You look like a young Eugene Levy, but with a moustache.

Quote by slapsymcdougal
Quote by Dreadnought
Kicking a man when he's down, I'm proud of you

When they're down is the safest time.

Soundcloud
Sharks Stanley Cup 15-16
Sharks Stanley Cup 16-17,,,,?
Quote by Jyrgen

We already have a Pics of Butts of UG thread
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Is smooth but nearer to my butthole its like the amazon forest
You hit 'em and they get back up
I hit 'em and they stay down
- Frank Castle
Quote by Hydra150
We already have a Pics of Butts of UG thread

this isn't a buttpics thread. this is a thread primarily for all butt related discussion.

sincerely,

minterman22

Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
when i posted a picture for that thread where i thought i had a spider bite on my ass that turned out to be mrsa, someone said i had a really smooth ass or something like that
"Idea for thread: have everyone describe, in detail, their butt cheeks. Yeah, that's a good one. I'm doing that one."
My band, Escher
My progressive rock project, Mosaic

Quote by Lappo
clearly, the goal is to convert every thread into a discussion about BTBAM

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
Quote by GodofCheesecake
"Idea for thread: have everyone describe, in detail, their butt cheeks. Yeah, that's a good one. I'm doing that one."

someone doesn't squat

I don't know I can't see it.

I've heard it's quite lovely though.

I can say it does itch...which reminds me of a joke...

It's the first day of school and the teacher is asking all the kids their names. She gets to one boy and she says "and what is your name?"
And the boy says, "Bootyitches."
The teacher is appalled and scolds the child, "We don't say things like that in school, now what is your name?"
"Bootyitches."
Now angry, the teacher sends the child to the principal's office.

Looking across his desk, the principal asks the child his name.
"Bootyitches."
"Young man, this sort of nonsense isn't allowed in school, when an adult asks you your name you should tell them. Stop joking around what is your name?"
"Bootyitches."
"Young man, I'm going to give you one last chance. What is your name?"
"Bootyitches."
The principal then decides to send the child home for the day.

On his way home from the school, the young boy is crossing the road. Unseen by a semi driver, the boy is run over and dies instantly.

Later at his funeral, the boy's mother is hysterical with grief. She sobs and sobs, then she lets out a wail of agony, "Oh my poor Bootyitches!"
Overhearing this, the funeral director chimes in, "Well why don't you scratch it?"
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by MinterMan22
are yours smooth or hairy? is your skin clear or are your buttpores clogged? do you have stretchmarks on the side of your buttcheeks? how often do you scratch your buttcheeks? do you appreciate your buttcheeks and all theyve done for you in your life? discuss

I'm actually not vain enough to check.
Fairly smooth on the outer edges, but there's like a hairy gradient going towards the crack, with the interior turning into a brillo pad if I go too long without trimming, which chafes really bad.
I have junk in the trunk. It's a smooth bottom, but I do have stretch marks on my hips. A few pimples here and there and some curls of hair coming out of my anus.

It's truly the manliest ass you'll see.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
A tad bit more cellulite than I'd like, some stretch marks, not much hair(same can not be said for my crack). And due to some vicious bowl movements earlier, some blood.