Tormentor from Hungary is much better but what do I know I'm just being a dick so ignore me.
A heathen, conceivably
but not,

I hope,
I’m not ashamed to be white
Vi doede ikke... vi har aldri levd
Barbarism is the natural state of mankind
Civilization is unnatural

It is a whim of circumstance
an unenlightened one
Quote by VampireGoldfish
Tormentor from Hungary is much better but what do I know I'm just being a dick so ignore me.
Nah, I know that you know your stuff. I'll have to check them out! This Tormentor?

*edit: If I've linked to the right Tormentor (and they are the only Tormentor from Hungary that I can find), I don't understand the comparison...on their only full-length, Tormentor from Hungary played experimental avante-garde black metal with a mix of goth rock, according to M-A (and the little snippets that I found on YouTube)
Last edited by NABEF9 at Feb 10, 2014,
The Seventh Day of Doom
Anno Domini

That's all you need. Other stuff.... not so much.

And I was just being a dick and making an unnecessary comparison between the two.
A heathen, conceivably
but not,

I hope,

an unenlightened one
But since you take my dickness so pleasantly I'll check out the new Steel Tormentor and let you know what I think.
A heathen, conceivably
but not,

I hope,

an unenlightened one
Quote by VampireGoldfish
The Seventh Day of Doom
Anno Domini

That's all you need. Other stuff.... not so much.

And I was just being a dick and making an unnecessary comparison between the two.

But since you take my dickness so pleasantly I'll check out the new Steel Tormentor and let you know what I think.
Enjoy!

I'm listening to "The Seventh Day of Doom" right now; it's some decent thrashy black metal. I'm liking this much better than what I heard off of their full-length.
Anno Domini is near unparalleled first wave black metal. However, I would ignore the Fish and his nearly arbitrary comparisons .

I'm listening to these guys now. A little stale and overdone, but enjoyable on the whole. Probably nothing I'd spin again, but not a bad listen. This is definitely not terrible though.