Page 1 of 2
so like, routine, stability, sleep.. you got any of that going on? my life has been completely derpy for the last few years. it's been interesting
so how boring are you?
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Last edited by Burgery at Feb 10, 2014,
Wake up, coffee, poo, more coffee, computer, work if I'm scheduled, shower, coffee, alcohol, eat, more alcohol, computer or netflix, more alcohol, sleep.
wake up, computer/music stuff, morning jog, go to work, sleep, go home, computer/music stuff, sleep
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
Quote by Colgate Total
my lifestyle determines my death style

So haul on your mugs and growler jugs, it's a long road, but not as long as a dry road - Thrawsunblat
Wake up at 1pm, got to work at 2pm, leave at 10. Stay up until 3am with the misses, and wake up again for the weekdays.

On the weekends we try to go out. Last Saturday we went to an outdoor restaurant that had a live original and classic rock cover band playing Beatles, Country, Funk, and Blues. It was freaking great.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by Colgate Total

dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Day on: wake up, eat, go to work, eat, continue working, eat, go home, eat, workout, eat, go to sleep.

Day off: wake up, eat x4, workout, eat x4, go to sleep
Sail upon the open skies
My entire life is now mainly, go to work tired, go to sleep tired, get up tired, go to work tired and so on.

I am pretty sure if I happen to die, no one would say that I did much of anything noteworthy.
The content of this signature is pretty much irrelevant
It's been pretty bland with a few spots of random awesomeness popping up. My life is usually really routine and boring between January and when it's not freezing outside.
Quote by Colgate Total

you sound like the table

I try to keep a pretty consistent routine, classes and a steady work schedule help with that. A few years ago when I lived at home and hardly worked my life was a clusterfuck, so I'm glad to have some structure in my day
Last.fm So you can make fun of my taste in music
Youtube So you can make fun of my videos
So I just woke up at 1am. This is gonna be a hard week -_-
Dance in the moonlight my old friend twilight

Quote by metal4eva_22
What's this about ****ing corpses? My UG senses were tingling.
bad

I wake up around 730 every morning, eat, shower, go to class until around 2, eat again, do homework for 4-6 hours depending on the day, do something that I enjoy doing, and go to sleep. This is for weekdays. Weekends are largely the same minus the going to class part and I usually go out at night on weekends.
In the last 2 or 3 months of my life there has been no consistency because I have no obligations any more. I'm at that phase where you're out of school and trying to find a job.
No routine, hopefully I have reason to change that lately.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Wake up, pot of coffee, go to school, get home, pot of coffee, go to work, eat, get home, 2-3 pots of coffee, sleep, rinse, repeat.
Wake up, cry, do math, cry, sit on train, do math, cry, sit on train, do math, cry, go to bed. cry.
During the week, I wake up around 5:00am to take my Mom to work. Go to school then come home and usually nap/do homework/laze around on my laptop. Then pick up my Mom round 9:30 and go to bed.

On the weekends I just do whatever my body feels like doing.
Quote by Ronnie_the_Bear
I'm a pot of coffee by day, bottle of wine by night type of guy.

Multiply that by three and you've got me.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
not good at all. and now i'm on my own for 4-5 months writing my master's thesis.

gonna be good
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Wake up, drink coffee, eat breakfast, proceed to waste away trying to find things to entertain me, eat dinner, brush teeth, sleep, repeat.
I get up the same time every day except weekends. Monday and Tuesday are course days and gym, Wednesday is nothing but training in the evening, Thursday and Friday are gym days, usually work Friday night. Saturday night is work, Sunday is sometimes work and training.

Rinse and repeat.
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Wake up, breakfast, boring-ass train ride, work, boring-ass train ride, home, dinner, tv, shower, sleep, repeat.....

Weekends are even more depressing
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
Wake up at 6:30, breakfast at 7:15, class until 6 (if class ends early I study until 6), dinner at 6, study until 9, workout, go out if it's wednesday but if not then sleep whenever.
cat
Wake up, poop, get out of bed, realize I should have done that the other way around
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
Wake up - time determined by what time daughter wakes up
07:00 - Get on bus
09:00 - Work (The Pit)
16:00 - Finish work
18:00 - Get home
18:00 - 20:00 - Tea, pots, bath/shower child/me
20:00 - Child sleep (hopefully)
21:00 - Playstation/Film/TV
22:30 - Bed

Repeat
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Quote by MetalMullet
All I can say is that my lifestyle determines my deathstyle.

its already said. try harder.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Quote by JohnnyGenzale
its already said. try harder.

Suck my dick you Swedish cunt, how is that for trying harder?
I lost my job last week and my sleep cycle immediately turned to bullshit. I was sleeping all day and staying up all night. I managed to get up at a normal time this morning but I think I'll be back to my old ways pretty soon.
Page 1 of 2