i ve got Randall rh200sc g2 series head and Bugera 412H-BK box. And i am not very satisfied with the sound, I play a lot of maiden and i dont think that this is the amp for me. So my friend sells a Bugera 333 head and Marshall 300W box for 450€ and i dont know now what to do. Should i sell Randall rh200sc g2 and buy bugera 333, or it is Randall a better amp and i just dont know how to set settings right for heavy metal Pleas advise me. tnx. Sorry for my english i am from Slovenia
This isn't the right forum for this question, go ask over in Guitar Gear & Accessories.

*reported*
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
The Bugera will sound better but the Randall is more reliable. I'd rather have lesser tone than be left standing on stage like an idiot with a smoking amp.

Here's a better idea - play our game.
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1387138
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall JCM900 4102 (modded)
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification
My band
I'd say the Bugera is just as reliable as the Randall. There are a lot of horror stories involving the Bugeras but if you talk to people who actually own one the usually say that they've been using them for years without any issues. Is the bugera an Infinium model? The Infinium system makes the tubes last several times longer than they normally do.
id keep the randall and do a proper upgrade to something you actually want. the randall will definitely outlast any bugera on stage and for practice. i had one of the g series randalls and they were great. every amp company has their bad eggs in production but bugera IS a bad egg.
Live Rig
Michael Kelly Custom Shop Plum Telecaster
Michael Kelly Custom Shop Plum Patriot

EVH 5153 50w
Jet City 2x12
Custom Board

It is NOT trash metal it is tHrash metal...get it right
Keep the randall, the bugera is so bad you will wish it caught fire and after many moons of praying one day it will come true.
Quote by joshua garcia
I was incredibly drunk and only really remember writing a fanfic where ESP was getting porked by a pony.

Quote by guitar0player
I'd honestly fap to anything with a set of genitals as long as I find it aesthetically appealing.
Hey what now? SS Randalls (any Randall for that matter) are a very reliable amp. And let's not forget, it was the early Bugera 333's that actually caught fire - literally.
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall JCM900 4102 (modded)
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification